Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

Dshibshm

Reaction score
How about the Simon Soundman song to his wife about the sounds that remind him of her? Also, the spelling bee film that ends with the teacher announcing "another one on Monday".

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I was just looking through it again today and came across some new stuff or stuff that's at least new to me.

Paul Simon: El Condor Pasa

Marrylou Williams, Jazz Pianist Scatting with the kids.

Jose Feliciano: World Without Music.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Everyone, if you go on the site, look under the recently added tab on the videos and you'll see some newly added, unnamed videos! Including three informational videos about the website by Grover and a SW worker (even a Muppet Kitty on the Potty!)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
View a video and right above the related videos, there's box and switch it to recently added.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Hey, I recognize the location on this one--the clip Family Mountain Hike was filmed at Mount Battie :batty: overlooking Camden, Maine. The kid is right--it is a nice hike, with maximum view for minimal effort.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
here is telly singing "Hace Frio!" ...but beware: it was sunny here and the weather said there was a 6% chance of precipitation today, and then i watched this 2 minute long video and now i'm in the middle of a blizzard and there's snow blowing sideways, up, and around in circles...i'm not kidding. it's really bizzare.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
here is telly singing "Hace Frio!" ...but beware: it was sunny here and the weather said there was a 6% chance of precipitation today, and then i watched this 2 minute long video and now i'm in the middle of a blizzard and there's snow blowing sideways, up, and around in circles...i'm not kidding. it's really bizzare.
You're making me wan to watch this clip right now just to see if it really happens or not. :shifty: