Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Just saw the Mr. Hooper clip about BB dealing with his passing. It was nice they put the in memory of Will Lee 1908-1982. Don't remember seeing that at the end of the show.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It wasn't at the end of the show; Scarecroe made that clip and added it to the end. (Nice touch, Scott.)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I wondered about that too. They really should have had something like that at the end of the episode though. It was good to see it at 'You Tube.'

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yes that is a nice touch to an extremely nice SS segment. And glad to hear you were able to view a clip there, Mike. It sure has been a treat for us fans who saw them back at the time. :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
In the new issue of TV Guide there's an article about youtube.com and how it gets thousands of new vidoes added every day but that it also gets some removed due to copyright laws and concerns. For instance, they cited a CBS evening news story about an autistic high school basketball player that CBS insisted be removed (even though they were glad the story was getting tons of hits) due to being copyrighted. I wonder if any of the SS clips have been affected for similar reasons. I don't think so, since they are still there. Temporary unavailability at times has probably been due to problems and/or construction with the site itself. Hopefully the existing classic clips will remain a long time for our accessibility. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well I hope they'll eventually make easier to view so they don't keep stalling!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
For all those unfortunate enough to have NOT seen this yet, or for those who have fond memories of seeing this circa the late 1980s and want to relive some memories- check out one of my all time favorite Sesame Street songs here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjbEWKK8AU

Yes! It's "Do De Rubber Duck"!!! I love the reggae beat- and it's really cool for me to see all those Muppets together (and all fitting in Ernie's bathtub somehow)- especially Kermit because I love seeing him in anything on Sesame Street!:smile: :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Ziffel

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
well I hope they'll eventually make easier to view so they don't keep stalling!
Mike did you try letting the clip run through one full time with the stalls and then replaying? For me, the majority of clips stall the first time but then replaying enables them to play through without any pauses.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Yeah but when you're using a public computer and have limited time, it can be annoying and I can't play them on my computer.