Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If I had any of Kermit's lectures, I'd be happy to upload them. However, (as a little teaser here) I do have a certain video clip with Kermit that people have asked about on here before and as soon as I get through with my last project for my last class this semester (in a day or so) I'll see about uploading it.:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Okay- I just got through uploading a ton of stuff to youtube, so check it out!
The aforementioned Kermit and Grover clips are on there, as well as a lot of other classic animations and live action films. And one very classic cartoon involving a certain pair of detectives, much like Encylopedia Brown and Sally Kimball!
Anyway, those were my big ones that I'd been waiting to put up on there! Enjoy!
Of course, whenever I find anything else cool, I'll put it up on there.
:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: :smile:

zns

Reaction score
I just looked at the website last night and found two great clips that have just been added; Cookie Monster singing "Don't Eat The Pictures" from the tv special of the same name, and Jim Henson's induction into the Television Hall of Fame from 1987. Looks like we've got more good stuff coming at us again :smile: :excited: .

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well I was just very happy to see another Paul Benedict number painting segment was submitted to youtube! The number 7. And that's especially neat because it's one of the segments (along with the numbers 5 and 10) that I have the vaguest memory of. Until now, that is, since I just viewed it! Real funny how Paul keeps wondering where his sevens disappear to. And the way he says, "Mmm hmm" at the end was just like vintage Mr. Bentley on "The Jeffersons"! :smile:

Larcen Tyler

Reaction score
It seems, though, that there aren't a lot of the classic live action segments that I remember from the older days. A shame too...

fatblue

Reaction score
Classic

I just saw a new classic SS posted with CM, Beautiful Day Monster and baby Dragon, only the clips are in Hebrew, is there an English version someone can post there? Looks interesting though.

SesameMike

Reaction score
The word "Shahm" means "there", and "Kahn" means "here". The purple monster wants to be "there". First he with Cookie Monster who is "here", and he is told to go "there" -- to Beautiful Day Monster. But once he gets to BDM, he is suddenly "here". CM is now over "there", so he goes over to him. At the end, CM and BDM walk away from the PM in frustration.

PM: "Am I 'there'?"
BDM "Yes, and stay there."

The other two monsters walk away, and the PM happily says "Hooray, I'm 'there'". Then that tall green monster (a modified green proto-Grover anyone?) is actually PM's mother, who comes over and says "I've been looking all over for you. What are you doing 'here'?" PM's ecstacy is suddenly dashed.