Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, to clarify, I'm aware of those, but I wasn't aware of the existence of Roosevelt Franklin Stadium inserts.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I am still worried about Nanto. https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision1/featured
His username is still SPGOALS TV and now his channel description on his about page says "The channel includes all matches of football matches directly All rights reserved ." Nanto doesn't type in that style. Now I'm led to believing someone actually hacked his account. :frown:
With that being said, the hacker from Spain even put HIS channel (which isn't Nanto's) in the sidebar "ESPN NO OFICIAL".

Along with this, I discovered that his alternate channel "NantoVision2" got terminated! :O
https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision2

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Seriously? :rolleyes:

Why are we making up conspiracy theories that his channel was hacked? Do we have any evidence to support it? No. You're just making up false assumptions and jumping to conclusions.

I'm gonna say this loud and clear. It's his channel, he can posts what he wants, things change. Unless he comes out directly and says he was hacked, shut the **** up. End of discussion.

gravy

Reaction score
I am still worried about Nanto. https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision1/featured
His username is still SPGOALS TV and now his channel description on his about page says "The channel includes all matches of football matches directly All rights reserved ." Nanto doesn't type in that style. Now I'm led to believing someone actually hacked his account. :frown:
With that being said, the hacker from Spain even put HIS channel (which isn't Nanto's) in the sidebar "ESPN NO OFICIAL".

Along with this, I discovered that his alternate channel "NantoVision2" got terminated! :O
https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision2
Seriously? :rolleyes:

Why are we making up conspiracy theories that his channel was hacked? Do we have any evidence to support it? No. You're just making up false assumptions and jumping to conclusions.

I'm gonna say this loud and clear. It's his channel, he can posts what he wants, things change. Unless he comes out directly and says he was hacked, shut the **** up. End of discussion.
I swear to God.

I literally could take down all my Sesame Street videos and not say anything and then post other stuff like AMV's or whatever, and people will be like "ZOMG LITTLEJERRY WUZ HAKED!!!1111!!! IT'S DA END OF DA WURLD!!!!1111!!!!"

:sigh: rant over.
I have to agree with Jerry here. Nanto could have changed his interests. If he was hacked then all of his sesame vids would be gone.

Therefore you are WRONG.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And this coming from the same people who making up conspiracy theories that @Any Del and Patrick Star were one and the same . . . even though they turned out to be right.

But, honestly, I too have my suspicious about Nanto's channel . . . it just seems so random that this is what's become of his channel - I wouldn't totally rule out the possibility of a hack.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And this coming from the same people who making up conspiracy theories that @Any Del and Patrick Star were one and the same . . . even though they turned out to be right.
In fairness, there was obvious evidence like the fact that he was using the same font for WMM-styled videos. A black background and white text, as well as using the same description in all caps on his videos on both channels. I don't like to start rumors unless I'm 100 percent sure, and I was at the time.

But, honestly, I too have my suspicious about Nanto's channel . . . it just seems so random that this is what's become of his channel - I wouldn't totally rule out the possibility of a hack.
Well, things just change. You can't forget that.