Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In fairness, there was obvious evidence like the fact that he was using the same font for WMM-styled videos. A black background and white text
Yeah, but again, I've done such videos like that myself in the past, which is why that wasn't enough to convince me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Whatever the case, I just wish people would leave Nanto alone and just let things go the way they're going unless he comes out and says directly.

Mstatz hasn't posted anything in 10 years - I guess he got locked out of his channel.

@Boober_Gorg hasn't posted anything on his channel (sawing14s) in over 4 years - I guess his profile was hacked and he got locked out.

PilFan hasn't posted any Sesame content in a long time. Did he suddenly die out of the blue?

I could go on and on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean in those cases, it's pretty obvious that they've ran out of videos to upload, so there's not much more they can do.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, same can be said for Nanto. Sure, he got locked out of his profile in 2014 then came back in 2015, but has also been posting less regularly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But another thing, too, is that he's not responding to any inquiries about the changes of his channel, which, to me, adds to the suspicion. I mean, at least some of the aforementioned YouTubers have acknowledged that much when people ask why they haven't uploaded anything in a while, or if they have anymore content they can share.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
While I do get where you're coming from, maybe he would just rather not deal with those questions.

I mean, hey. There was a time we kept bugging @Boober_Gorg about requests for clips and he never responded to any of them until he put in his little PSA.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Seriously? :rolleyes:

Why are we making up conspiracy theories that his channel was hacked? Do we have any evidence to support it? No. You're just making up false assumptions and jumping to conclusions.

I'm gonna say this loud and clear. It's his channel, he can posts what he wants, things change. Unless he comes out directly and says he was hacked, shut the **** up. End of discussion.
LOOOOOOOOLLLL XD I know. I respect your opinion.