club announcement?

John Steffens

Reaction score
This is great news, I'm sending in my payment tomorrow.
This is truely worth it!!
I also got mu UK friend to join, and have spread the word at the main place I hang out, home theater forum.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Not to sound snobbish, but I thought the club was initially only for people who contacted Ken already before the deadline and who were given a personal invitation to join -- oh, and who send in their $30.

Ken, are we allowed to share with others? I'm guessing as long as people send in the payment, you probably don't care where it comes from, but then it wouldn't make sense as to why you put a deadline for sending your info to you.
Are you limiting the size of your collector's club? I guess I'm a bit confused.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The deadline was so I could get a sense of how many Beaker's to place an order for. When they are out the're out...but yeah other people can join if they want.

towels

Reaction score
So is it first come first served with money orders sent in, or are they kind of "set aside" for the original list?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Original list covered. Extras for some few who missed the deadline. But with the expected dropoff, I think all will be covered.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken

Hello Ken,

when would be the deadline for sending out the money and info, or is it just a first come first serve bases, i'm sending mine out tomarrow because i had to buy ink for my printer;-)

how many VC Beakers were made for the club?

thanks
Zack)Rowlf the Dog

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Enough to cover everybody...but get your stuff in as soon as you can...

BAZ

Reaction score
When will you be shipping out the Collectors Club stuff? My money went in the mail Monday!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Allow 4-6 weeks like the form said, but since we only have a couple in yet fulfillment should be more manageable as soon as we land on our feet in the new offices.

Which ROCK by the way...