club announcement?

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Has anyone still not gotten their email? I'm starting to worry now...
My email is still MIA, so you aren't alone :smile:

(will be entering Panic mode in: 2:21:17):stick_out_tongue:

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
I'm with Quin...

Gonzo,

I haven't been able to find it either...I don't really care about getting the exclusives, I just want to see the sculpts :frown:

Could someone help out those who just can't seem to get to the bandwagon in time to jump on? :big_grin:

Thanks,
Jim

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
ah yes...

It's Quinn, isn't it....not Quin

I was thinking to correct that before I posted, POO!

Sorry 'bout that,

Jim...not Jimm :big_grin:

ukgonzo

Reaction score
help!

Can anyone help!
Would hate to miss out on the club, thought i had got on the mailing list but must have done it wrong, can anyone send me the e-mail so that i don't miss out on the exclusives because they seem impossible to get in the UK.
Thanks

uncleduke

Reaction score
Lorde,

My heart goes out to you. We ordered cases to send to some of our friends overseas.

About 10% of the Diamond order had to be from me, I bought 4 cases!

I hate to see a guy go Muppetless, email me your address, and I will go through the figures I have left and send you some, no charge. I am not sure if we have all of them, but I can for sure send you three of the original four.
I am assuming you do not mind if they are loose, since that will be easier to send.

Thanks also for making us aware of how good we have it.
I propose an update on the famous quote
"I cried because I had no exclusives.....
Then I met a man who had no Muppets"
:wink:

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
WOW!

I don't know what to say... I mean... I almost fell off my chair when I read that! Do you REALLY mean it??? Would you do that for me, a complete stranger???

Man! This comes to show that there are still good people in this world!! I feel like I am about to cry... That is like... the best thing anyone has ever done for me!

How can I ever pay you back for such a gesture? You deserve the best life anyone can have... I wish you the BEST luck in the world FOREVER!! And I mean that! :smile:

I am not going to say "Oh! I can't accept it" and then do it, because I am not cynical... This is an opportunity that I will never have again and I WANT to accept it... But I also don't want people to think that I am taking advantage of your good heart... I just want you to understand that this chance will never come across my way again...

That's why I am going to accept this amazing offer!!! I hope you understand...

Where can I find your e-mail adress?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Re: WOW!

Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
I don't know what to say... I mean... I almost fell off my chair when I read that! Do you REALLY mean it??? Would you do that for me, a complete stranger???
Your'e not a stranger, to quote a certain Frog, wer'e sort of like a family.

Just use the link to email me your address, and I will get them out to you.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Great!

I recieved your e-mail and I replied with my adress... If for some strange reason you don't get it, tell me and I will post my adress here...

Thank you so much!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Got it...it's all good. In a couple of days you too can jam like the legendary Ace Frehley!

**OOPS! Posted this in the wrong thread...I'm losin' it!