Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Anybody find it weird that in the first picture muppetlover123 posted, Marty Robinson is performing Bert? I don't know if maybe Eric Jacobson is doing a voice-over, or, ( if anybody knows) is Robinson providing the voice for Bert? If so, I would definitely want to see that sketch!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anybody find it weird that in the first picture muppetlover123 posted, Marty Robinson is performing Bert? I don't know if maybe Eric Jacobson is doing a voice-over, or, ( if anybody knows) is Robinson providing the voice for Bert? If so, I would definitely want to see that sketch!

Not really, considering Eric is doing Grover in the same shot. Ergo, someone else does Bert.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I wonder who's doing Big Bird since Matt is performing The Count. Couldn't be Carroll since that's Matt's Big Bird puppet they're using.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
At least they're keeping the hour-long format.

They air the show as a 30-minute thing in Australia anyway, so this shouldn't be a terrible shock to anyone.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
Fascinating. As long as the new episodes are still kept to an hour, I have no objections.

I wonder who's doing Big Bird since Matt is performing The Count. Couldn't be Carroll since that's Matt's Big Bird puppet they're using.
The photos indicate that Peter Linz is operating Big Bird there; in the second image, you can see he's wearing a monitor strap similar to what Carroll uses.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Baffling, but not terrible. I'm pretty sure if you strip the show down to just the street story and the letter/number segments, it would be less than a half hour anyway.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I'm sure they will throw in some other stuff too, like the parodies (Sadly, not Cookie's Crumbly Pictures). But they might, the article said they they would exclude Abby's Flying Fairy School and Elmo The Musical. So they might keep Super Grover 2.0 and Crumbly Pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.