1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

[​IMG]

Can anyone see the picture or is it still the "IMG" thing? Looks like to me it's still "IMG".

You click on "Insert/media image", correct? Then the URL it asks for is from a place you have it posted picture on the Internet, correct? What am I doing wrong?

This is so frustrating.
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

It's the IMG block! I don't see the picture. How am I going to see it? It must be image blocking! Ugh!
  3. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Did this embed work? I like this, especially the smooshy cake!​

[​IMG]
    Yoda Man likes this.
  4. Here is my entry! I struggled with this. I also majorly procrastinaed which is not ike me. My idea was the round logo in a 30 with the Fraggles hanging and sitting in it. I thought it was too plain alone. You can see that version below! I wasn't crazy how it looked so I watched some episodes and liked Uncle Matt's maps in the background.

My art was inspired by Uncle Matt’s Map collection. I drew this by hand and colored it in Photoshop. I actually used to draw Fraggle themed maps as a child! The art is in layers so the text can to be removed or translated. I chose a big 30 because numbers are truly international.
    Can you find the Fraggle 5the last of the Lily Creatures, Uncle Matt, Lanford, Doozers, Sprocket, a Merggle and the radish hidden in the map?
    It's a Fraggle Where's Waldo!
    http://www.talenthouse.com/creative...e21c83759c5347d/595?affiliate=107967839257495#
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yoda Man likes this.
  5. HECK YA! JUST FOR FOR THE JOY OF DRAWING- what would Mokey do???
  6. I REALLY like that!!! I would totally wear that on a shirt! Plus I have red hair! LOL She is my home girl
  7. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

8. jvcarroll

Voting has begun! Vote for my piece and all the fantastic Fraggle entries!
    [​IMG]
    Yoda Man and Kermieuk like this.
  9. jvcarroll

Why is the Talenthouse website so slow and tweaky?
  10. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I also am having problems getting the website to load; I was really looking forward to checking out all the images. Hopefully later on it will be fixed up.​
  11. jvcarroll

It's back up and running now...
  12. Yoda Man

Yoda Man Member

jvcarroll likes this.
  13. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

jvcarroll and Yoda Man like this.
  14. Tom Fraggle

Wow! You got it to post! This is so cool. Thank You!!!

How did you do it??? Is there a block on my account that keeps me from posting an image on Muppet Central forums or am I just stupid and not doing something right? I wish I knew what it was I'm doing wrong if it's my fault, nobody else seems to be having issues. How do you embed an image on these forums?

And yes, Radish Cake does look delicious enough to eat. Thanks again for helping me get my drawing to show up on this forum.

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aa7035591fd746d2461029349f0595ae/595
    jvcarroll and Yoda Man like this.
  15. Psammeadboi

Psammeadboi Active Member

Here's my submission! Good luck to everyone!

I appreciate any and all votes! Thanks!

Vote here! :drool:

[​IMG]
    Yoda Man likes this.
  16. Tom Fraggle

One thing I've noticed over at TalentHouse, it's super slow. Hard to scroll down to all the entries, cause it keeps "timing out" the page. They should have divided this into many pages instead of trying to load ?1,000? huge pictures on one page. Browser keeps going into (not responding) and acts like it's hung up. /sigh
  17. Enginerd

Enginerd Member

18. MarieIsabella

MarieIsabella Member

Yoda Man likes this.
  19. Melonpool

Melonpool Member

Here's mine. Please vote if you feel so inclined!

[​IMG]
    CaseytheMuppet and Yoda Man like this.