Creepiest Movie Ever!

Pork

Reaction score
The Brave Little Toaster, I didn't find that creepy either. Me and my siblings used to watch it over and over...I thought it was great.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Know what film's pretty disturbing? Godzilla vs the Smog Monster. Not only does it take a violent stab at pollution, but a lot of righteous Japanese hippie babes get killed in the process.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
You know, it's strange. I watched a lot of creepy things as a kid, and some of them didn't even scare me, though they should've.

I mean, I must've watched Roger Rabbit 50 times, and that terrible judge and his deadly cartoon killing goop is really freaky. It scares me NOW, but not really back then.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who Framed Roger Rabbit never scared me, or even freaked me out when I was a little kid. Still doesn't.

I must have been one oblivious child or something!

I mean, when I was really little? NOTHING about Pee-wee's Big Adventure freaked me out, or gave me the creeps; then when I was a little older, like ten, eleven, twelve, something like that... some of it did start to freak me out, like the whole concept of "The Satan's Helpers" gang, and some of those nightmares Pee-wee had. NOW, none of it bothers me anymore.

Drtooth

Reaction score
When they decided to give Barney a movie? that was scary! Very scary indeed.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'm sure some people thought the same about Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird.
That's a classic movie. But I betcha little kids today around the ages of 3-8 have not even seen or heard of that movie.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sure some people thought the same about Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird.
Yeah... but that had a plot. And people like sesame Street enough to sit in front of it for an hour and 30 minutes.... and it has original music.

Double burn.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah... but that had a plot. And people like sesame Street enough to sit in front of it for an hour and 30 minutes.... and it has original music.

Double burn.
Too true. Too true.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Holy mother of god Snowth! Your avatar is scary!