Creepiest Movie Ever!

Pork

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this is in the wrong thread? :wink:
This is the right thread I reckon. I found that part really creepy. When they all turned into Donkeys. That really scared me.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I found that part really creepy. When they all turned into Donkeys. That really scared me.
Yup, I mean I wasn't ever scared to watch it, but when the donkey goes, "I wanna go home to my Mama! I don't wanna be a donkey! Let me outta her!" I just couldn';t stand it. :cry:

My Mom saw it in the theater when it was re-released years ago, she can never watch it again, lol.

A cautionary tale for kids, to be sure. :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yup, I mean I wasn't ever scared to watch it, but when the donkey goes, "I wanna go home to my Mama! I don't wanna be a donkey! Let me outta her!" I just couldn';t stand it. :cry:

My Mom saw it in the theater when it was re-released years ago, she can never watch it again, lol.

A cautionary tale for kids, to be sure. :wink:
The Disney version never frightened me...That is because my ma read me the real book before I saw it. Pinnochio was used as a guard dog in one story from what I remember (While still a puppet), and in the donkey part his best friend who he is sold with, both while they are still donkeys, dies from being overworked. The Disney version is so much gentler in it's message IMHO :sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Was I the only one who felt horrible for those donkey kids in Pinnochio? Lol
Well, Pinocchio, you understand, was made to be filled with literalizations of moral sayings. Like you'd become a donkey if you don't learn proper education, and didn't work hard and obey rules throughout your life.

Of course, what I hear, the real Pinocchio story was even darker than Disney ever could have imagined. at one point, Pinocchio gets hanged* by the Fox and Cat. And Pinocchio also kills the cricket at one point (something they even made reference to in an episode of Garfield and Friends, "A Matter of Conscience" if you're curious).
THE WIZ scared me as a Kid, Even now I will not watch it and I'm 32.
I haven't seen it in years. Was there a part where 2 monster things inflate? That never sat well with me.
Remember the woman in Superman 3 running away from the machine that became self aware or what not, getting her and turning her into a machine!
Actually, I found that to be more completely idiotic than frightening. What was that machine supposed to be? Brainiac? I only saw Superman 3 once, and came in halfway through (it was on TV), and it just looked rediculous at every turn.

*I'm never going to understand why the past tense of Hang is Hanged and not Hung....

Redsonga

Reaction score
And Pinocchio also kills the cricket at one point (something they even made reference to in an episode of Garfield and Friends, "A Matter of Conscience" if you're curious).
That is actually something he does at almost the beginning of the story, the rest of the book has his ghost :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Disney version never frightened me...That is because my ma read me the real book before I saw it. Pinnochio was used as a guard dog in one story from what I remember (While still a puppet), and in the donkey part his best friend who he is sold with, both while they are still donkeys, dies from being overworked. The Disney version is so much gentler in it's message IMHO :sympathy:
Wow, well now that I know that, lol, I have to agree!

Well, I mean, the Disney version didn't frighten me. More like always tugged at my heartstrings in a painful way, lol.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I know I saw that movie, but it's a good thing I don't remember him :stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
I must admit...he did freak me out. I mean seriously...how stupid were those kids! Does he look trustworthy?

Kiki

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who was never creeped out by The Brave Little Toaster, lol. I used to watch that movie all the time when I was little.
Same here! I thought the Brave Little Toaster movies were really sweet, I still watch them. :smile:

Creepiest movies? Well, The Exorcist is defintately up there, one of the most scariest movies up to date, and...

Oh- those really dumb movies, like Epic and Disaster Movie and all of them. Especially the acting: Very, VERY scary stuff.