Creepiest Movie Ever!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The He-man thing is a joke from Ghostbusters 2. But still that would make a great 80s party!

Redsonga

Reaction score
You don't remember the movie, do you?:insatiable:
I don't remember every line, no :stick_out_tongue:.

I love the Headless Horseman, I think he is my favorite ghost story...

Death Becomes Her, for all its subject matter was actually more funny than creepy :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've seen the disney animated version and I have the burton version :big_grin:

I'm probably the only insane, cold, heartless person that found Pet Semetary funny. The book...the book was sad really, but I think I was reading it at a really bad time...which I would really not like to relieve. Christmas will never be the same for me :frown:

But back to what I was saying. While no, I dont find the whole thing about death funny, I almost cried seeing the kid get hit, but the movie has some really funny lines. Stephen King is weird like that. He can make things funny, yet still keep the grim mood of things :stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think why I like the Headless horseman (and for the same reason Jack from TNBC) is because he embodies Halloween and its history so well, even though I am sure the legend of Jack was already very old by the time he was written about...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't remember every line, no :stick_out_tongue:.
Well, basically let's just say the kids wanted someone dressed up as He-Man and they got 2 REAL Ghostbusters. And they wouldn't stop whining about it.

No offense to He-Fans, but I'd rather have a Ghostbuster at my party. Even if it's just Ernie Hudson. Sheez... Winston is such an underrated Ghostbuster in the movies. Of course, the cartoon series was much different.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well, basically let's just say the kids wanted someone dressed up as He-Man and they got 2 REAL Ghostbusters. And they wouldn't stop whining about it.

No offense to He-Fans, but I'd rather have a Ghostbuster at my party. Even if it's just Ernie Hudson. Sheez... Winston is such an underrated Ghostbuster in the movies. Of course, the cartoon series was much different.
Even if it's just Ernie Hudson?

I'd rather have Ernie show up than mean ol' Bill. Atleast Ernie could jump into the suit, strap on a proton pack and have a smile on his face. Murrary would require a lot of money. And Dan and Harold are are to big around the waist (No offense to them).

Ernie, weight wise, is still fine, and probably would enjoy wearing a proton pack again.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm a fan of some horror movies. Most I don't find scary. The ones that really bother me are when they make ordinary objects seem creepy and disturbing. And even then, I enjoy watching them sometimes, hehe. I'm fascinated at the effect it can have.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Ooooo, I got a scene that freaked me out as a kid.

Remember the woman in Superman 3 running away from the machine that became self aware or what not, getting her and turning her into a machine!