Creepiest Movie Ever!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Really? ! I love that movie! Tell the truth, is it where they're all in that appliance store, and the workshop in the backroom was set up like Dr. Frankenstein's lab, sort of?
I only have these half-formed terrifying childhood memories left over... but there's one part where the radio sinks into the mud and the voice gets all slow... I don't like slow-motion voices, they're creepy, they give me vertigo and I'm pretty sure that scene is to blame.
Also I think they rescued by these really scary freaky acid-trippy appliances at one point... that might be the scene you are referring to.

That movie absolutely ruined my life.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Also I think they rescued by these really scary freaky acid-trippy appliances at one point...
"Scary"... "Freaky"... "Acid-trippy appliances"... have Sid and Marty Krofft ever tried something like that before?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Any movie starring Mary Kate or Ashley Olsen orrrrrr Hilary Duff

MrsPepper

Reaction score
"Scary"... "Freaky"... "Acid-trippy appliances"... have Sid and Marty Krofft ever tried something like that before?
Quiet, you! :stick_out_tongue: We all have things that freak us out as kids... some of us just don't grow out of them!

I certainly hope you're excluding the movie where Kathy Greenwood played their mother!
Which movie would that be? I've probably seen it, lol!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Quiet, you! :stick_out_tongue: We all have things that freak us out as kids... some of us just don't grow out of them!
Lol, sorry Peppi!
Peppi said:
Which movie would that be? I've probably seen it, lol!
Switching Goals. I'll admit, it isn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it sure was nice to see Kathy playing a key role in a movie, rather than the small, only seconds in length, bit-parts she usually ends up with.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ohh Switching Goals....was that the soccer one? My sister is a huge fan and has them all....i think i know which one your talking about

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ohh Switching Goals....was that the soccer one? My sister is a huge fan and has them all....i think i know which one your talking about
Yeah, that's the one. Whenever I watch that movie, I keep thinking to myself "now how come no one ever offers Kathy bigger parts like that in movies more often?" But then I'm reminded of how like there's 30% of people who don't know her, but remembers her when they see her "oh, that blonde girl from Whose Line!", then there's like 60% of people who know her, and hate her simply because they think she sucks, then there's the 10% of people like me who know her and love her.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Switching Goals, that's one of about 5 of their movies that I haven't seen, of about a gazillion movies that they've done.
Honestly though, I don't really watch creepy/scary movies, so I really have no business staying in this thread until I can think of another one.