Creepiest Movie Ever!

travellingpat

Reaction score
No didnt he do the Big Green with the redhead kid from the Sandlot

Beakerfan

Reaction score
No way, man. Spice Girls were awesome. You're just sad/jealous because you're a geezer and missed the Girl Power boat.
Hey! He's MY geezer, k?

I'm just funnin ya! Tony aint no geezer, lol!

And I guess I missed the Girl Power boat too, cuz they freaked me out when I was a kid!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Uh oh, now Alex'll be on my tail every time I tease Tony. :eek: Just kidding, mate.

And it was a joke, Tony. u__u I really need to start using emoticons when I'm teasing/being sarcastic. It's hard cause most of the time I'm very sincere, and without the emoticons you can't tell the difference! ><

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The Brave Little Toaster was weird. I never saw the whole thing until I was older, and then I was just like @_@. Creepy. Kinda like Fantasia.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Another scary movie was The Omen.
MAN! The only scary part was the end where the child smiled slowly to a haunting satanic song.

"SATANII!"

THAT SCARES ME!

THAT HORRID SONG!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
It struck me as shocking when I heard that The Exorcist was
the scariest movie of it's time. I laughed through it, though I could see
why it was scary enough to give heart attacks...

in that time. :stick_out_tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That scene in Akira where the protagonist was in the hospital having the nightmare hallucination about the Teddy Bear, the Car, and the Bunny creeped the heck out of me. And I saw it when I was 19 too. Couldn't sleep for a week.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
"The Fly" always creeped me out. Just a weird movie.......

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I just saw the Twilight Zone movie which finally came to dvd. the Scariest part is the creature on the wing of the plane

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Does anyone remember an 80's movie (I'm assuming; I don't think it was early 90's) with Michael J. Fox and there's a serial killer who writes the numbers of his victims on their heads, or something? Something to do with numbers. It's probably not that scary but I saw it when I was like, 10 or something and I NEVER watch scary movies, so it creeped me out. I forgot all about it until just now.