Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
*Sits next to her*
It's a-okay.
That's how I was at the RHLC <3.
*Pats*
Awwwwww, thanks! Now I feel justified in shouting Whoopie! Maybe I'll try the same thing on RHLC... I haven't been there yet.

Anyhow, I guess I'd best state here and now that my favorite muppet of ALL TIME is Boober Fraggle. I LOVE Boober. :flirt: He's so cute and small and funny and fantastic. Dave G. plays him sooooooo well. So naturally that causes me to LOVE him too (in an appropriate and distanced sort of way; I'm not crazy or anything...:crazy: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Of course not, of course not. Because we are all distanced and appapro in these parts.)

One thing worth mentioning about Dave is that he is still here. Frank and Jerry are retired, but Dave is still dead center in the world of Muppetdom. Gotta love and squeeze him for that.

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Yeah, that's true...

By the by, did Dave ever do anything for Sesame? (Watching it right now with my little bro and the thought just occured to me)

abiraniriba

Reaction score
nice club

Me: Well this looks like a nice club *wipes feet*
Mat: Hey You, Get your filthy dirty BLEEP feet offa me!
Me: Oh, sorrrry, touchy. *gets off mat*
Mat: 'salright
Me: *walking through door* Okay Gonzo's cousin is here let's get this party started *jumps into huge vat of oatmeal and starts tap dancing*

Sorry guys I got the mat from the puppet improv people

Beauregard

Reaction score
Welcome to the club, the bar is open and music pumps through these large black speakers and there's a mosh pit and....oops...wrong club...*heads towards Club Dot instead of Club Dave*

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Welcome to the club, the bar is open and music pumps through these large black speakers and there's a mosh pit and....oops...wrong club...*heads towards Club Dot instead of Club Dave*
Club Dave sounds (to me) like a tropical resort club for some reason (I wonder why...?...) where the walls are decorated with little tikis featuring Dave's characters and the drinks are served in coco shells. (Not a bad place to be if you ask me :big_grin: )

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
"Whatever" Mr. Goelz' begings...he is the heart and soul of what the Muppets were and are. I feel the gang is safe with his continued involvement with the Muppets.

Thank you Dave, you are much appreciated!​

:concern: :confused: :cool:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Huggles FRR*
Dude, I'm starting to get teary eyed.
*Sniffles*

LOL!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Great...*hands out tissues* Now look what you did...*dabs own eyes*