1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, Sep 22, 2007.

1. FraggleRockRock

FraggleRockRock New Member

You know, it kinda does (I think its the "hat") ... strange how these things happen, innit?

Or maybe I'm hungry too...
  2. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Not just any cupcake!
    It's a Dave Goelz cupcake supreme something whatever fraggle frosting whatever ect.!
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I think those are all great smileys, amazing what you can do with a few keyboard symbols, lol. :concern:
  4. Skye

Skye Active Member

Oh, I know it. It's so much fun to see the different smileys and things people can make that way! :)
  5. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Boober and I have more in common than I'd like to admit...

does anyone else wish Gonzo had kept more of the purpleish color he had back in the day?.. maybe it's just me, but he seems to have gone almost exclusively blue
  6. BeakerSqueedom

I just wish that he'd keep the weight.
    :/ He is sooo skinny.
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*is so hungry for that right now*
  8. FraggleRockRock

Tis a strange day that a thread is muffined by a cupcake! :p

Oh, I did like Gonzo's classic color, and the cute little plumpish thing he had going on! It was so adorable! You know what I think is wierd, that his eyelids somehow turned yellow... weren't they the same color of his nose before?
  9. Beauregard

As if it weren't normal to have Muffins and Bagels lying around these clubs? A cupcake fits right in!

DaDa!
    Beau
  10. Davina

Davina Member

ooh... boober was always my favorite fraggle... hehe who wouldn't love the little paranoid, soup-making, laundry-doing germaphobe? hehehe
  11. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Idea for new Gonzo smiley

we can use this one for somebody who is being a little bit too nosey

I call it Gonzo's nose.

Tht's strange the top ) won't stay where I put it I wanted it too be over the lower one. (help)
  12. BeakerSqueedom

Interesting, Dave would probably laugh at the nose thing.
    LOL!

;)
  13. FraggleRockRock

yeah, really funny! It reminds me of pinnochio...
  14. Beauregard

I think you're lying. ;)
  15. BeakerSqueedom

*Covers her nose*
    Erm.
    Sorry.
    I AM A DANGER TO THE DAVE CLUB!

*Runs out of the room trying to shorten her nose*
  16. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

try sandpaper :crazy:
  17. Beauregard

Or cute fluffy flipper clippers...
  18. Beauregard

Welcome back to the Dave thread! Be sure to leave any and all differences at the door, as we dance to the Dave-dave-dave kareoke cha-cha-cha.
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Why yes he did! He played a Character named Mr. Between and Another one called "The Elephant Elevator Operator. I think he also played a few other muppet on the show, too. It was during the 29/93 season. I wonder why he left, though?
  20. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I was really happy to finally meet Dave Goelz at the Muppets, Music & Magic event at the Cinema Arts Centre on the past August 11'th. It was the best day of my LIFE!

Dave is such a great, nice and hilarious guy! He shared with us some great stories at the Q&A sessions after the screenings and the panel discussion! He and Gonzo were great!

If anybody here besides me were there that day I'm sure that you will say the same thing!

:concern: :cool: :confused: