Did anyone else watch Muppet Babies?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Geez, I'm so old. I remember 1987. Almost in Jr High. eeeek! (No need to do the counting). Officially getting my groove on..........NOW! :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Sometimes I hate the internet.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Sometimes I hate the internet.
I think I would have to agree there.

'smash the control images, smash the control machine'-William S Burroughs

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yay!

WE agree!

There's been so much divisiveness, so much venom, about a topic that's theoretically brought so much happiness to all of us....it makes me want to go offline for a few days. Or weeks.

Alas, the nature of my addictions means I will be unable to do so. But it was a nice thought.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Yay!

WE agree!

There's been so much divisiveness, so much venom, about a topic that's theoretically brought so much happiness to all of us....it makes me want to go offline for a few days. Or weeks.

Alas, the nature of my addictions means I will be unable to do so. But it was a nice thought.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn
Yes, how did we go from a topic about one of the biggest beacons of imagination and wonder into such cynical bitter incoherent ramblings? I say smash your cellphone, smash your computer, destory technology. But do it in a nice, polite way:wink:

DARN YOU 24 Frames! Why couldnt you(Muppet Babies) be the full 24 Frames, not 24.9872 frames? Bah...

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Movies205
Frogboy the number of posts you have right now is the year I was born, 1987!!!! LoL
And NOW the number of posts he has is the magical year I graduated from high school.

*in that weird VH-1 computer voice*

I love the 80's---1988

camilla

Reaction score
I wish I get a DVD of Muppet Babies because it what got me into the Muppets. I am 15 and when I was a little kid my favorite show was muppet babies on Nickolodean and I love this show, and I love the movies. Surprisingly enough I haven't watch one episode of the Muppet Show, which I want to do, I will proberly buy the DVD. But did anyone else like this show?
Go and get them they are great. i just bought the box set of the Muppet videos.

I did love Muppet babies though. i love most things muppet Now i need the full knowledge like some of the peoople on here

camilla

Reaction score
Cool where did you buy the box set?
HMV in UK. I think it is excllusive to them. Really nice. 36 episodes for £30 £27 with student discount. Muppet heaven for me

Camilla

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by camilla
HMV in UK. I think it is excllusive to them. Really nice. 36 episodes for £30 £27 with student discount. Muppet heaven for me

Camilla
so reclaiming this thread for it's original purposes...WOW! A box set? Man I wish I could play PAL vhs! Hmmmm. You know, Im puzzled. Why does Columbia only put 2 episodes of TMS on a dvd, when the entire season of Mad About You(22 episodes, 22 minutes each) just came out on TWO dvds!!??! What's going on here? Hmmm....