Did anyone else watch Muppet Babies?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
discussing war, politics or a cure for cancer

missed those threads....*laughs* i am sorry if my insanity scares people.......

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
missed those threads....*laughs* i am sorry if my insanity scares people.......
Naw, a little insanity is good! Heh, maybe we need Patty E and other rabble rousers to stir things up? j/k...I wouldnt want Jamie's job to be any tougher than it is. Don't get me wrong , I LOVE a good exhange of dialogue...but some subjects just will inevitably lead to disgust on all sides. Arguing about the merits of Muppet related films or Disney bashing I think is all in good fun.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Disney bashing is always fun! :smile:

Anyway - I totally object to just about everything you said. It seems that every opinion you have is an absolute. No room for any other area. Some of the statements you have made are so outlandish that there is no responding to them. That's why I have stopped. There is no logic in saying that you hate MCC when you won't even watch it. I thought your backtracking on KSY proved that, but I guess I was wrong. And about KSY - don't see how one minute you could totally 100% hate it than make an absolute 180. Its that melodramatic sort of response I just don't understand.:confused:

beaker

Reaction score
Disney bashing is always fun! :smile:

Anyway - I totally object to just about everything you said. It seems that every opinion you have is an absolute. No room for any other area. Some of the statements you have made are so outlandish that there is no responding to them. That's why I have stopped. There is no logic in saying that you hate MCC when you won't even watch it. I thought your backtracking on KSY proved that, but I guess I was wrong. And about KSY - don't see how one minute you could totally 100% hate it than make an absolute 180. Its that melodramatic sort of response I just don't understand.:confused:
Does anything make sense anymore? I just find i funny you have to make some sort of PHD doctorate reasoning behind every thing I dont agree on. To be 100% absolute in reasoning would be foolish. I think you are just taking it that way. We seem to agree on a lot, others not so. I think you just have a fetish of really smearing the egg of 'Im right! And heres Why!' into someone's face to prove your point. But thats ok...we all love ya for it, thats you.

As for KSY, I didnt backtrack one bit. You think I actually *watch* KSY the movie? My thing with that is the extras on the dvd more than make up for the movie itself.

Also, I notice you use the word melodramatic a lot. Hmmm...

This episode was brought to you by the letter M...for
My opinion is absolute, My graphics are keeping this site afloat, and Melodramatic.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
And you always feel like attacking this site - out of the blue. That is really tacky. Yes, you are a drama queen. I can be quite stubborn, but I see you are projecting a lot of your thoughts on to me - and others.

I'm having a splendid new year, but it appears you have some sort of depression that is just making you just plain mean at times. I have no doubt that it will swing to the other extreme in a while. That's how it seems to go.

I like ya, but you can take everything to the extreme - and rather personally too. Like "if you don't like the Muppet Babies, you must not have much imagination" sort of insulting blanket statements. I mention the good and bad parts of the production as I see them. It really is all-or-nothing when discussing things with you. It's about perspectives, not being right or wrong. Those are seperate things that seem to be married in your mind. Sorry you take it that way. I guess I can see how one would.:confused:

beaker

Reaction score
And you always feel like attacking this site - out of the blue. That is really tacky. Yes, you are a drama queen. I can be quite stubborn, but I see you are projecting a lot of your thoughts on to me - and others.

I'm having a splendid new year, but it appears you have some sort of depression that is just making you just plain mean at times. I have no doubt that it will swing to the other extreme in a while. That's how it seems to go.

I like ya, but you can take everything to the extreme - and rather personally too. Like "if you don't like the Muppet Babies, you must not have much imagination" sort of insulting blanket statements. I mention the good and bad parts of the production as I see them. It really is all-or-nothing when discussing things with you. It's about perspectives, not being right or wrong. Those are seperate things that seem to be married in your mind. Sorry you take it that way. I guess I can see how one would.:confused:
I forgot to add to the Jamie formula, Jamie likes to add winks, shrugs, and eyes rolling emoticons at the end of his posts...to seem less vindictive. But realy, it is called passive agressive. Like 'Man, you can be such a jerk, but you have a lot to offer' wink wink. Anyways, dont mean to sound annoyed Frogannoy4...but you really like to battle to the bitter end of miniscule things. And we all know it is style over content in these parts, that is not attacking. That is trying to ensure a bettermant in the future. You say I am projecting my thoughts...isnt that what a forum is? I know the $40 an article drack that counts as 'editorials' spun on the MC index page doesnt pass for real thoughts these days. When someone spouts what is really going on, or has a differing opinion...well then all the sudden 'it's personal'.

Now you seem to infer a bit of schizophrenia. Again, it is classic Jamie schizophrenia. Notice I agree with you on a lot of other threads, and have an overwhelming amount of good and positive things to say. But in typical Frogannoy4 fashion you only see what you want to see. The MB statement, I said you were missing the point...choosing to focus on the 'missing 24 frames' and missing the whole message and idea of it.
So you have a whole slew of animation complaints about shows brought up here, then offer your own idea of what constitutes 'good' animation...most of which is basically sub par Ukrainian bootleg quality. You seem fit to shine that high powered mirror at me an dothers who don't agree with you...why dont you be brave and shine that mirror back at yourself?

beaker

Reaction score
None. :smile:
Yeah, good one. Making a lot of sense there kiddo.
Say, isnt there a menu you should be working on:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
...about 20 or so more menus, a few other MC projects, a web comic, some corporate sites, a Flash demo, some drawings for a proposal and I am job hunting. But I am on vacation right now - in between calling people and going out to meet them. I'll start again bright and early Monday morning with a bottle of Vitamin Water and a protein bar. :smile: Oh, were you being serious? :confused: ...Nevermind. (blushes)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i'll just sit in the corner and watch like a ping pong match.....or maybe i'll make a huge colored tapestry from my belly button lint....can't decide!

Sarah