Did anyone else watch Muppet Babies?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm out. Match over. We can take our ping pong balls back and stick them back on Kermit's eyes. :wink: I never meant to argue, just state my view. Just felt that the attack stopped being about my view and started being about me and my work for this site. It is sometimes hard to seperate views from the person that shares them and heathy debates from personal arguments. There is a fine line.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i'll umm umm pretend i understood that! i get what you guys are saying...

but it's just like your personal views and beiliefs....why defend 'em:big_grin:

sorry if i don't straighten up i might get myself in a little 'tiff'

sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nah, don't worry. It's really just the nature of online communication. Eventually someone gets miffed and takes things personally. It's likely that I contributed to some of this situation (and I am willing to apologize to that) but other than that, I am moving on. I can't successfully carry grudges anyway. I'm somewhat of a debator by nature (like many of the members around here). Nothing wrong with it. Just have to be careful and obviously I wasn't careful enough here. It happens. At least we can all agree on being Muppet fans. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Nah, don't worry. It's really just the nature of online communication. Eventually someone gets miffed and takes things personally. It's likely that I contributed to some of this situation (and I am willing to apologize to that) but other than that, I am moving on. I can't successfully carry grudges anyway. I'm somewhat of a debator by nature (like many of the members around here). Nothing wrong with it. Just have to be careful and obviously I wasn't careful enough here. It happens. At least we can all agree on being Muppet fans. :smile:
First off, that is very cool all what you are doing at the moment. So then it begs the question...why do you waste your time fighting to the bitter end on point by point things that dont matter? Lighten up I say...and yes I need that medicine.
I know it is conveinent you arent able to read your emails(I guess just send em) but I dont understand why you cant leave the gladiator antics in the arena? I think I am not alone when I say you like to systematically make your view word of law down to the bone. Then you have the audacity to pass it all off like 'Oh, whoopsy me, shouldnt try to argue with some idiots' wink wink! C'mon. Youre better than that. Why try to bring us all down to your self serving needs? We all know this is your two steps back one step forward plan to get into JHC. I for one think you'd make a EXCELLENT choice to work at henson.com personally. This stuff is just small fries...Ive seen your true potential. Just a shame to see you waste you energy trying to shove your opinions down people's throats.

Movies205

Reaction score
Why does this need to turn into some stupid FlAME WAR! I mean why? Anyway my blockbuster seems to have got rid of all there muppet baby tapes :frown: I'll have to buy a tape off ebay or something...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I aint made of felt.

Come on, now. You do as much - or more - *opinion shoving* if you want to call it that. Yes, I can be a debater, but I am not saying that you are wrong for having your views.

I don't think the end has to be that bitter. That's why I stop discussing certain points. When I see the circle is making a second or third lap, I give up. Not because I think I am right, but that there is no point to further discussion because communication (on both sides) has turned to a rant.

Sorry that I can't receive emails. It's not currently wired that way. I'm still out of town. I think that further dialog after a particular post should be private because I felt some of your public words were quite mean-spirited. And we communicate on a more personal level much better anyway.

I'm not shoving anything down your throat. I have a life outside of here. When you talk of my wasted time and energy - you are responsible for half of that too. I'm stopping that and hope that in the future, views can be separated from the person.

I'm glad you enjoy my work. My goal isn't necessarily JHC, though. Not really. Wouldn't turn them down! I did find it rude for you to (once again) make a jab about MC. Okay, we get it. There's so much that goes into a site that you can't possibly imagine. I'm glad that I don't have to handle content. Even writing my few articles was tough.

However, if you have any articles etc to add, submit them and the MC staff will be more than happy to publish it with your name at the top. Heck, to tell you the truth, I used to dislike some of the graphic choices and eventually did something about it. It took some work and patience, but I eventually got the job. Yeah, there could be more attention paid to certain things. MC's issue is that we try to do it all and can spread ourselves thin. I hope that can be remedied in the New Year.

Now, you must excuse me, I am still in Houston, have two nights left and really need to get my groove on with a(nother) cute guy. I'm not all menus and Muppets, you know. :cool:

Movies205

Reaction score
Dudes(sorry this is just my way of speaking), I've only been here a short time but isn't that the point of Msg Boards to debate and discuss, not disagree with someone opinion so you attack them personally rather than debate the topic.

beaker

Reaction score
Re: I aint made of felt.

Oh Jamie...all this bickering between you and I...maybe some good can come of this. What have we learned:

Jamie: Has to get the last word in, and make sure his opinion is fully known.

Me: Has a tendency to over dramafy things and add fule to the fire.

See, didnt that feel better. Btw, you just mentioned the same things I said about MC in areas it needs work on. I can not even begin to imagine the endless hours of work it takes to build a great site.

I guess my only complaint is you take things to personally...if you are going to engage in a heated debate, well you gotta be prepared to take it as you give it. I would wish though, you would email me with more happy circumstances...

Anyways, you are on vacation...go...you dont need to concern yourself with these little skirmishes. Things have a way of working themselves out. You've done a lot for this community, and it is evidenced on the endless stream of comments you get from people regarding your menus.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thank you. That isn't really the last word...please make another one so it won't be. Just wanted to say thank you on the nice things you said. :smile:

Movies205

Reaction score
Frogboy the number of posts you have right now is the year I was born, 1987!!!! LoL