Disgraceful E-Bay Auction

Luke

Reaction score
I do believe there is something about it all in the bid history.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
All I can say is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That Ebay seller has poop for brains.

If he was to sit down and watch Bunsen on the MS, he would see that he's pale green. I think its the CARD that has the error. Nah.

Usually in manufacturing, they make a character have very bold, bright colors. Look at the Ninja Turtle figures for example. In the Cartoon, they're all the same shade of green, but the figures show Donatello with dark olive green skin, and all the others have different tints to them, too. This guy needs to do some research!

Hey, that's neat, I had the same sig as you for a little bit, MM-III! I downloaded that clip, & I still laugh, it's so cute!

uncleduke
"I emailed the seller, and told him I just got back from the mall, where I saw a dozen Hooenydews at various strores. However all of them were green! So as a result I do not need his 'error' figure, but would pay him $50.00 for the YELLOW one he claims to have."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this I gotta see!

~fluff~

Luke

Reaction score
Sorry Kane - i didnt mean that. I mean if you look in the bid history i posted a retraction there this morning. I guess someone has still bid though.

uncleduke

Reaction score
I didn't Bid

Originally posted by kane31666
uncleduke, were you the one who bid on the auction?

Sorry, it wasn't me. I want the mysterious YELLOW one that was in the case! My ebay name is:
jim-the-toy-guy-actually-a-real-guy-he-just-likes-toys :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Was it Luke who bid on the item? I'm to lazy to go look myself, but I'm getting that impression.

kane31666

Reaction score
Luke, good job with the bid retraction and the explanation. Has anyone heard back from the seller or high bidder.