Disney Channel Preps for Muppet "Mini Movies"

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh I'm all jumpy and jittery with the possiblities of what this could lead to if it actually happens! I won't count chickens before they hatch but boy, this is exciting! :excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, I really like this idea. In the thread about Jim Hill's article, he hinted at that, and I thought it sounded pretty good. Now that we've got The Muppet Newsflash reporting it, I am very excited! That means things are rolling, and that we will actually see them come to fruition this time.

One small problem: Canada doesn't get the Disney Channel. However, the Family Channel plays tons of Disney Channel shows, so maybe they will play these interstitials in between shows? I really hope so! Family Channel, take the hint :wink:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I hope Scooter will the in one of them, as well as The Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, Swedish Chef, Sam Eagle, and various Whatnots of several "Muppet Meeting Films", modified versions of various Frackles and other Monsters, and Animal Show animals.

Luke

Reaction score
I gathered these are vignettes, or "bumpers" they put between shows. It sounds a good thing to do, as well as the comics and webisodes. I don't get the point of it not promoting a show thats about to start though, it needs something for them to follow on and watch.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
see i knew Disney was going to do somthing it was just going to take time they want to do it right.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I hope Scooter will the in one of them, as well as The Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, Swedish Chef, Sam Eagle, and various Whatnots of several "Muppet Meeting Films", modified versions of various Frackles and other Monsters, and Animal Show animals.
Oh yeah...and obscure Fraggle Rock characters Brool, Murray, Aretha, Mudwell, Begoony, Beastie, Blustering Bellowpane Monster, and some Inkspots.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Scooter was beautiful sounding in Muppets Wizard of Oz. I hope they use the same performer again.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh, definitely, Rickey Boyd did a FANTASTIC job as Scooter in MWoO, at fist I didn't like it too much, I preferred Brian Henson's, but watching it again and again, I really, really like Rickey's Scooter.