Disney Channel Preps for Muppet "Mini Movies"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You're right--I forgot about John doing Sweetums! I have a pic of us from MuppetFest and still forgot. Dumb me.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehe, not dumb, just forgetful. :stick_out_tongue: But yeah, I think John should be doing Sweetums a lot more than he is... he's fantastic.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD I loved all the acting from all the muppeteers 'cept Ashanti. XD
She can't act to save her life but her voice is wonderful for singing even though she is no muppeteer. XD

Barry Lee

Reaction score
XD I loved all the acting from all the muppeteers 'cept Ashanti. XD
She can't act to save her life but her voice is wonderful for singing even though she is no muppeteer. XD
Oh I know, I wish we could go back in time and bring Natelie Portman and hire her as Dorothy. We should deffinantley see if Bunsen Honeydew is able to invent this wonderful time machine.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh I know, I wish we could go back in time and bring Natelie Portman and hire her as Dorothy. We should deffinantley see if Bunsen Honeydew is able to invent this wonderful time machine.

Hey Barry Lee you are so right we should have natelie Portman as dorothy that would be so great oh my gosh that would be so great .

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Shes a good actor and singer and it doesnt hurt that she is a very attractive woman. :flirt:

pepestarr

Reaction score
Tyler Bunch performed Janice in MWOO. Ricky Boyd does a great job as Scooter.
Victor Yerrid does a good Sweetums aswell!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well keep in mind there was originally a roumor of them casting Hillery Duff as Dorathy. I think, all things considered, Ashanti wasn't such a bad choice!
:wink: