"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If this was made two years ago, I wonder what took them so long to actually release it.

I noticed at the beginning that Walter refers to Muppets Most Wanted. I'm pretty sure it didn't have that title in 2012, so either some of it was shot recently or Peter Linz dubbed the line.

goldenstate5

Reaction score
If this was made two years ago, I wonder what took them so long to actually release it.

I noticed at the beginning that Walter refers to Muppets Most Wanted. I'm pretty sure it didn't have that title in 2012, so either some of it was shot recently or Peter Linz dubbed the line.
Definitely ADR'd. At the time the sequel had been announced as "The Muppets... Again!" and was about to hit production. My guess is that they originally were going to make these as what they should've been: a Muppet webseries as the sequel was being made. But Disney probably held it in their back pocket instead to use as promotion later down the line.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I thought the first episode was awesome! I love the "Fix-It Felix" video game reference.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if Steve Whitmire did much performing in these. Kermit appears at the beginning of the first episode, and I haven't noticed Steve performing any other characters.

Despite Kermit being in just a little of the series so far, the credits give Steve Whitmire "Starring" credit (Kermit doesn't even appear in the second episode and that still says "Starring Steve Whitmire as Kermit").

I've noticed in the previews that Carter will appear in an episode. I'm guessing the puppet is being recycled, though (or will he be referred to as Carter?). I wonder who's performing him here.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I wonde
I wonder if Steve Whitmire did much performing in these. Kermit appears at the beginning of the first episode, and I haven't noticed Steve performing any other characters.

Despite Kermit being in just a little of the series so far, the credits give Steve Whitmire "Starring" credit (Kermit doesn't even appear in the second episode and that still says "Starring Steve Whitmire as Kermit").

I've noticed in the previews that Carter will appear in an episode. I'm guessing the puppet is being recycled, though (or will he be referred to as Carter?). I wonder who's performing him here.
I'm pretty sure that the credits for each episode is the same, right up to the "no bunnies were harmed in the making of this production", and these are just shorts, at least Steve performed in the series, Dave Goelz, Eric Jacobson, Matt Vogel, or David Rudman had no involvement. Anyways, I REALLY want to know the names of those two monkeys, they're like my favorite characters in the series.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score