Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Whoa, do you mind watching your attitude and language please? Disagreement isn't a vaild reason for rudeness.

And I am giving Frank credit. He worked hard, he has the right to retire and have nothing to do with the muppets, which he obviously wishes. I don't understand why people would desperately wish for someone back who has no desire to be there. If he hated it, he would do a terrible job. I don't blame him for not wanting to be involved. Let those who have enthusiasm be the ones to tackle this project; they will give it a brand new shine, and right now I think we can ALL agree that is something the muppets need.

Thank you Prawnie.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's odd but sometimes even when people don't want to be involved in projects, that often doesn't stop them from doing good jobs. But I do understand what you mean, a performer who admires the work Frank did and can do it justice would be welcome. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
But I do understand what you mean, a performer who admires the work Frank did and can do it justice would be welcome. :smile:
I agree. And I won't speak for you, but in my mind, Eric Jacobsen is one of those people.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I honestly don't have enough experience hearing the newer performers. I have read interviews with some of them and it's clear they appreciate the history of the characters and all which is great.

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
Well then, I just won't post what I know of Piggy's new performance ... All I said was fluff and disagreed... I understand though - I'm a strong, opinionated character... It's a compliment! Thanks alot!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
We all appreciate your enthusiasm, I'm sure; you just have to realize that others here have strong opinions too, and there is a way to handle it with maturity when other people think you're wrong, or when you think other people are wrong.

You don't have to threaten us by withholding information; this is another example of how not to get people to agree/get along with you. I'm sure whatever it is that you don't want to share with us will come to light through a credible source in a few days. So just let the anger go.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Uppity-- disagreements are welcome here. The issue was not with the word "fluff" nor with your opinions. The mods took issue with the way you expressed your opinions. You were disrespectful toward another forum member and chose phrasing that was inflammatory. That violates the forum rules. Simple as that. If you can post your views in a way that conforms to forum rules you are welcome to repost them.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I'm re-opening this thread. I hope we can put the last pile of posts behind us and get back to an interesting Muppety discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.