Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
He says that Sam is definately in it! Yay!

Not that we would have expected anything else...but yay!

Beauregard

Reaction score
One Thousand posts! This is it, folks! The movie is really happening! Everyone is talking about it and I have to pinch myself to remind me it's real!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
He (Perez) can't spell and I don't look up to him or think he's necessarily right or literary but, any exposure for the Muppets is good exposure. Especially the mention of the new film!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well at least this film is on everybody's radar - even the faux fabulous (as I like to call them). Seriously, some people just try too hard to be interesting. They should all take a note from the frog - be yourself and good people will come around. It has worked for Kermit for over fifty years. Good solid amphibian advice!

Back to that blog - with the exception of the few off-topic flame posts, the responses appear to be very positive and on-the-mark. By the way, anyone tell this guy the Muppets already have a 3-D film that has run for over 17 years! Geez. Still, his information is usually closer to the mark than Fox News.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Also, he is quite a big name, in his own way, and the exposure is good. I get the feeling he misspelt Kermie intentionally, or just grabbed that picture from somewhere or someone else anyway.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Back to that blog - with the exception of the few off-topic flame posts, the responses appear to be very positive and on-the-mark. By the way, anyone tell this guy the Muppets already have a 3-D film that has run for over 17 years! Geez. Still, his information is usually closer to the mark than Fox News.
Did Fox say that the evil liberal muppets are trying to brainwash our kids into wanting affordable healthcare? Seems like something they'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.