Disney Show (I can't remember)

superfan

Reaction score
That is by far the creepiest elephant (Dumbo) I have ever seen. :embarrassed:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Boy, I do three. Back when we had normal cable, before we got satellite with a billion channels, you had to subscribe to the Disney Channel. For some reason we weren't subcribers, but once in a while we would get it for free when the channel would do the special advertisements trying to get people to sign up. That is when I would get to watch these shows like Dumbo's Circus, Pooh Corner, and even Fraggle Rock, all of which I loved sooo much. Now that we have satellite and there are 3 different Disney Channels, it's just not the same. The shows just don't have the same heart to them. Not all of them anyway. I miss the good old days of the Disney Channel.
Fourthed. They actually showed classic Disney cartoons too, I don't see those anymore either. What a great channel that used to be.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fifth!

As I already said, I loved the two shows we've been discussing. I also loved how they showed the classic cartoons. I remember there was an entire half hour dedicated to Donald Duck called "Donald Duck Presents" I liked watching it because there was always a Chip and Dale cartoon. I remember the Mouse Factory show we've been talking about.

Also, as a pre-teen I loved the new Mickey Mouse Club. I'll admit it. It's embaressing, but I really did enjoy it and I also think it's unfortunate that shows like that don't even exist anymore on Disney.

Oh well.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love thet show Beth, and I agree with you, Disney Needs a new MicKey Mouse Club!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah the Mickey Mouse Club was cool in the early '90s (I watched it before Brittney, Justin and Christina were on).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've seen som of those season's. Fred was one of the Best Mouse Cateers!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Fred the grown up right, who did all the voices? Yeah he was great. Btw, I was really surprised to see he was the lead in the Henson pilot, Puppetman!

He also was the voice of Skeeter on the Doug cartoon.

BEAR

Reaction score
Great shows and the classic cartoons were great too. I dunno about you all, but on our satellite we get a channel called Toon Disney, which sometimes airs shows like Tale Spin, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers and sometimes I see old Mickey Mouse cartoons. Is House of Mouse still on the air? They show great cartoons. I dunno if they are newly made or what but they sure look like the old school cartoons. Also, if you want to see some, there are DVDs with Mickey, Donald and Goofy cartoons on them.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, House OF Mouse Were made to look like clasic cartoons, they only used original coolers for the animation, and the plots were like old cartoons, but they were mostly cartoons from Disney's Mouse Work's which I could never wake up early enough to whatch, but thats were I caught mosr of them.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Oh man, I nearly have tears in my eyes, the memories just start flooding back! Tigger was always my favorite because he was funny and always bouncing.

Though, I can't believe I used to watch this everyday. Those characters are actually quite scary! And that rocking horse ::shiver::

Still, you have to admire those actors. They had to get dialogue and emotions across just with their body language (most likely other people did the voices).