Do Aliens Exist?

Beauregard

Reaction score
What if we woke up and found that we were really purple jellyfish just imagening all this?

Bea:zany:{...or maybe I am just imaginging purple jellyfish...}regard

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
What if we woke up and found that we were really purple jellyfish just imagening all this?

Dude, you just described my morning.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I used to be afraid that I was so delusionalthat everything I saw was a halucination. Like if I was talking with my friend, I thought maybe in "real life", people would see me talking to a tree, and if I was takin' a shower, in "real life" I'd be standin' underneath a leaky gutter or somethin'. :concern:

I do believe aliens exist and I do believe that we will have solid proof of their existence within 50 years, communicate with them in 60 years and come face to face with them in 70 years.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I don't claim to know everything, but personally I'm inclined to believe that we are the only beings in the known universe created by God.

In the Weekly Survey thread I put the question do you believe in aliens in my first survey and in my own answer I said that according to one Christian book I've read aliens are nothing more than the forces of evil impersonating as beings from other planets in order to turn people's attention away from their loving creator God.

But to each his or her own, I don't want to argue. I only wished to state my honest opinion.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion, it's all cool. I just think we are capable of being distracted from good all by ourselves without the help of evil physical beings.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:

Bea:zany:{...or maybe I am just imaginging purple jellyfish...}regard
That would be rather hard to do seeing is how jellyfish have no eyes or brains.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Check it out, I'm a big Calvin and Hobbes fan and I was reading one of their books earlier and came across a strip that reminded me of this thread and thought it was very appropriate.
Life on other planets