Do you wear glasses or contacts?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I've known people with glasses and Teachers at school and when you're only used to seeing them with them on they look so different with them off, like a different person sometimes!
Like Clay Aiken. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I've known people with glasses and Teachers at school and when you're only used to seeing them with them on they look so different with them off, like a different person sometimes!
So now we're back to the superheroes...

funkydoo

Reaction score
i wear glasses for things like watching tv, staring at the pc and reading books and i is longsighted . I also use my glasses for when i am doing close detail construction work with the radish cane

P

Philo and Gunge

Hmm, question: If your nearsightited do you take off your glasses and look closly at something when your writing or something. Someone in one of my classes did that all the time.

Muppet Moppet

Reaction score
I'll do that. I generally don't wear glasses when I read.
I've worn glasses since around my second year of junior high. I have awful sight in both eyes, but my right is much worse. I also have astigmatism. I'm glad I have bad eyesight, though, because I love wearing glasses, and I wouldn't want to pretend to need them, so it's nice that I actually do. :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My left eye is much worse than my right, though my right isn't very good either.
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
My little brother just got glasses, and he looks so cute in them (although he is 13 and dignified.)
There is a funny story about how my Uncle Ted got glasses. He was in the car and a train passed nearby. My grandma asked "See the train?", and he replied "What train?" It was obvious he needed glasses.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Unless he was unobservant like me; I'm always missing things that people point out passing by in the car! :frown: :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Beebers

Reaction score
I went from perfect vision to a perfect fuzz when I was eight, can't see nor perceive colors without glasses. I like glasses, don't like sticking objects such as contacts in my eyeballs, and glasses have saved my eyes from many a mishap in my line of work (Superhero). When I turned 40, right on time I needed a reading lens too so it's bifocals, which are an entertainment in their own right. I can confirm that AndyWan does not wear his glasses during his capacities as Superhero, nor when he's putting out streetlights.

:smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I can confirm that AndyWan does not wear his glasses during his capacities as Superhero, nor when he's putting out streetlights.

:smile:
Quite true, quite true. Must remain incognito... :wink: