Dreams about Muppets...

muppets2

Reaction score
ok it was based on a dream and i just added the lines that is all it is:eek:

(thats why i put it in this thread dreams about muppets)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This one is quite confusing and jumps around a lot:
I was posing for magazine pictures with the Electric Mayhem. Then, I was on a playground, playing on the slides with Elmo. After that, I was reading a book about Disney World, which was later a movie/TV special involving the Muppets and Disney World. (not the one that already exists) And at one point, Janice walked in the room dressed up as Miley Cyrus. (I'm surprised I didn't wake up screaming.)
Then later, Elmo was turned into an elf/fairy (or vise versa), and there was a scene where Richard Hunt (or his [human, not Muppet] character, who was also one of those elves) was singing a duet with Elmo (or technically the elf/fairy thing). It was a bit weird.
The fraggles were also involved at one point, but I can't remember how.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I had a neat dream the other night, that I was backstage with the Jim Henson company during the filming of an episode and was watching Jim Henson himself as he performed (there were others there too, but I could only see them from behind)!

muppets2

Reaction score
This one is quite confusing and jumps around a lot:
I was posing for magazine pictures with the Electric Mayhem. Then, I was on a playground, playing on the slides with Elmo. After that, I was reading a book about Disney World, which was later a movie/TV special involving the Muppets and Disney World. (not the one that already exists) And at one point, Janice walked in the room dressed up as Miley Cyrus. (I'm surprised I didn't wake up screaming.)
Then later, Elmo was turned into an elf/fairy (or vise versa), and there was a scene where Richard Hunt (or his [human, not Muppet] character, who was also one of those elves) was singing a duet with Elmo (or technically the elf/fairy thing). It was a bit weird.
The fraggles were also involved at one point, but I can't remember how.
wow thats cool dream but hard to follow

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
wow thats cool dream but hard to follow
Yeah, I had trouble following it myself. My mind is a very confusing place full of thoughts running around at top speeds. :crazy: And it was very weird to see Janice as Miley Cyrus.

muppets2

Reaction score
well disney like had a poster that had ms piggy as miley cyrius so maybe you got it from there:mad::flirt:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Yeah, I just saw that this morning after waking up and busted out laughing because of the dream, but I hadn't seen it until after posting that.

muppets2

Reaction score
yea once i had a really funny dream so i woke up and started laughing