1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dreams about Muppets...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by punkNpuppets, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Last night I dreamt about the Muppets coming to Taiwan for some sort of movie promotion (can't remember which).
  2. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

I once had a dream that there was this TV special on. This doctor insisted that Kermit was sick, even though he felt fine. And Kermit thought there was something familiar about this doctor. His name was Doctor Hopper. I'm currently working that into a fanfic.
  3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

That sounds like a nightmare!
  4. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

How so? It was just a TV Special.
  5. Dominicboo1

Oh I know, but just thinking of Doc Hopper, and all the chances he'd have to hurt Kermit as a doctor.
  6. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

Ooh. Eeh. I see your point there. Might have to work some of that into my fanfic. I actually wonder where Doc Hopper is now in the Muppeverse.
  7. Dominicboo1

No idea. In my fanfic he works for Jareth.
  8. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

Who's Jareth?
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Last night I dreamt that I learned several new facts about the Muppets, from a reliable source, and yet all the facts contradicted facts that I've known about for years.

And I can't remember what any of the facts are anymore.
  10. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

I hate when that happens. Ya have a dream, then you forget important details.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Jareth is the Goblin king from Labyrinth.

Yeah...I always found that interesting. When I wake up, I still remember a good portion of the dream, but within a half hour, I forget half of it. It's weird though that some dreams, especially ones that are from when I was little, are basically stained in my head.
  12. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

I just woke up from a dream where Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Richard Hunt, David Goelz, and Kermit were The Mystery Inc. team.

Robin the frog was Scrappy.

Ok, time to stop drinking a can of Mt. Dew and watching TMS Before bed....
  13. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Define "Scrappy"? And "The Mystery Inc." feels very Hollywood.
  14. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

It's a reference to Scooby-Doo. "Mystery Inc." was the name of the main characters' group. Scrappy was Scooby's nephew.
  15. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I had a bizzare dream last night. It had Shakey Sanchez being eaten by Boppity, who was eaten by Beautiful Day Monster, who was then eaten by Behemoth, who was then eaten by Sweetums, who was then eaten by Thog. Then at the end of the dream, Thog, Sweetums, Behemoth, Beautiful Day Monster, and Boppity all opened their mouths showing the monsters inside them and yelling " MONCEPTION! MONCEPTION! " Which is just inception with monsters. Best dream EVER!
    newsmanfan likes this.
  16. Mo Frackle

Hey, that should be made into a sketch. It sort of reminds me of that food chain song from the last episode of The Jim Henson Hour.
    galagr likes this.
  17. Mo Frackle

I once had a dream about a Muppet Babies movie. What was really interesting is that besides the usual gang, there were baby versions of other Muppets involved (Sweetums, Sam the Eagle, etc.).
  18. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

Hmm...was it animated or live action?
  19. Mo Frackle

It was so long ago, I can't totally remember, but I'm pretty sure it was animated. It might have even been CGI.
  20. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I had a dream that I saw Mokey and Red at my coffee shop even though they know they're at Outer Space. Very cute, but kind of weird even though they are not as tall and still called "Muppets" maybe. I forgot the reat of the dream. So, that's it!