Dreams about Muppets...

muppets2

Reaction score
well according to my parents i once siad an amount of money in my sleep and i dont no why:eek:

muppets2

Reaction score
oh now i remember i was making sure i didnt forget my lunch money

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I had one of those dreams that constantly repeats itself several times in one night. I was at an amusement park or something and Miss Piggy was there, and she was karate chopping me. The oddest part, however, was that I knew it was all a dream, but I didn't want to wake up, even though I knew I would probably fall back asleep again.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I also had a dream that I was on this talk show, and I was backstage of TMS interviewing (and goofing off with) the Muppeteers. At one point, I got a chance to Muppeteer on the show for one scene with Jim Henson. Then, later in the dream, Richard and I were goofing off, and he had the Kermit puppet and I was Miss Piggy, and we were just ad-libbing a scene, and Jim Henson and Frank Oz walked in. It was pretty funny, considering I got the chance to karate chop them. I think Steve Whitmire was also involved at one point, but I just woke up soon after.

muppets2

Reaction score
for the past few days it blanked out of my mind i didnt finish my dream but i wont because it is too long

or i could move to fanfic....

Nekoshema

Reaction score
i think animal's been in my dreams the past few nights. i'm not sure, cuz i wake up and think i saw it on tv, then i think a little harder and am like, 'no, he was in my dream' it's odd. a few nights ago he was drumming, then attacked by... something, and dragged away.

last night, i was having this really strange dream about zombie's and my sister and i were the only non-zombie's on the plannet, and at one point the electric meyhams bus [from the muppet movie] drove by and dr. teeth told us to hurry cuz the zombie's were comming. then animal stuck his head out the window screaming 'zombies! zombies!' Scooter tried to pull him back into the bus, but animal attacked him, the electric meyham didn't seem to care, so i moved from where i was hiding and somehow managed to save him. but the bus took off and so it was my sister, Scooter and i hidding... the zombie's did find us but for some odd reason didn't realize we weren't zombie's even though all the zombie's were covered in blood. my sister bragged the three of us weren't zombie's, so she got caught, but this one zombie took a liking to me and said Scooter and I were zombie's, so we didn't get bit... although the guy zombie kept chewing on my finger, i guess since it didn't draw blood i wouldn't become a zombie... Scooter spent the rest of the dreaming telling me i shouldn't trust him and we should run away.

odd as that dream sounds, i can't make heads nor tails of it :wink: