eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Bellygrub

Reaction score
My ideas for EFX Rizzo would probably start at $249 but not exceed $399. However I do understand that might not be factory feasible. That's all I've been trying to say here, but a Rizzo will likely be set at whatever the market will bear....get it? Bear. :embarrassed:
$250 would probably be the max I could spend on Rizzo and still justify it to myself (and more importantly, the Mrs! :embarrassed:). I have a Gonzo and would love to compliment him with his rodent pal. I'd have loved a Chamilla replica to be honest! However I can see how a Muppet chicken wouldn't appeal to the masses.

I know I won't be able to afford any of the larger replicas but I'm ok with that.

Not whinning or "misbehavin". Just stating an opinion from a potential buyer :smile:.

lboyce

Reaction score
I follow this thread religiously, just waiting for muppetperson to give us more information on Rizzo. My replica's are some of my most prized possessions and I am intensely waiting to add to them with efx's absolutely amazing reproduction.

That said, I really wish that the bickering would completely stop here. It's poisoned this thread and made it extremely uncomfortable. In this situation, I'd probably side with Muppetperson because reading through the thread I honestly don't see that he did ANYTHING to deserve any kind of negativity. Not sure why it's occurred. No offense, frogboy, but I feel like you've hijacked this thread and turned it into an argument that doesn't need to exist, based on false accusations.

If muppetperson was doing ANYTHING it was just trying to offer us little glimmers of hope here and there with still trying to remain reasonable and manage our expectations. It's been obvious from the get-go that Efx's line was going to be a TINY bit more expensive than MR's because MR's story is a cautionary tale. They obviously went about it wrong and suffered as a result. And as fans, we almost lost an amazing opportunity: to get more replicas. But thank God, Efx came in and are trying to satisfy us the best they can. In my opinion, Rizzo is not the most important replica I could own, for sure, but he is a PERFECT starting point for a company that has not actually produced any replica's like this before. He really is a great test subject (no rat pun intended!)

In any case, I hope that any negative discussion here can be ceased so we can continue to read this thread without this awkward distraction.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I gotta say im waiting to hear on Rizzo too, but muppetperson, and i do enjoy what info you give, some of you recent posts kinda hurt. im in that group who want this and probably cant afford him or any other muppet replicas coming out withen the next years.

i just got to much going on, and yes even i bundget my money but still
i mean i got student loans that require me to pay almost 4,000 a month

ill just have to enjoy my MR Kermit

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks to the members for their support, and I will continue to give updates.My apologies if I have offended some people with my outburst, but I have been noticing that Frogboy has been disagreeing with everything that I say, even when I am stating facts! It was not my intention to knock down people who cant afford these replicas.People were asking about the price and I was giving an insight into why these will be expensive.Did I come across as insensitive? I suppose with reporting(not advertising!) it is known to be impartial, so I could come across as being cold.Anyway, let's put that aside, and as offices are opening up again, I should be back soon with more news.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I follow this thread religiously, just waiting for muppetperson to give us more information on Rizzo. My replica's are some of my most prized possessions and I am intensely waiting to add to them with efx's absolutely amazing reproduction.

In any case, I hope that any negative discussion here can be ceased so we can continue to read this thread without this awkward distraction.
We kind of moved on yesterday and I began this thread in order to clear up that kind of discussion in another area. Just looking for some transparency and consideration along with the poser info before things got awkwardly personal...on both ends. :wink:

I hope EFX releases the official SRP soon so we know for certain. Speculation really doesn't help. I'm still hoping for the best. :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
:frown: The line up after Rizzo isnt confirmed.Well, the approximate times will have to move forward, but the characters arent confirmed either and could possibly change into something that may not be as popular here as it could on another website.:concern:
eFX arent sure which way they will go yet, but just thought I better warn everyone that Reporter Kermit is not a forgone conclusion to being next.

Chalor

Reaction score
Hey guys, I posted this a few days ago on the authentic kermit replica forum. But I don't think it will get read since that forum is pretty much dead (and this forum gets alot of responce). But I was wondering if anyone has tried replacing kermit's pupils with a more accurate smaller size (3/8" I believe should be the correct circumference of the circle part)? I'm wondering because the pupils seem to be glued on abit more than animal's and gonzo's. I don't want to take them off and not be able to get all the residue off with goo gone.

thanks for your help,
travis

muppetperson

Reaction score
Muppetperson, whatis your Avatar pic
It is all the muppets on a fire engine from the Volunteer/give a day promotion.It hasnt turned out as great as it looks because it is too small to make out what it is.I may have to change it again to a one character picture as that works best for the size of picture available.
PS just changed it to Muppets wizard of Oz, as Australia is also known as Oz.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
It is all the muppets on a fire engine from the Volunteer/give a day promotion.It hasnt turned out as great as it looks because it is too small to make out what it is.I may have to change it again to a one character picture as that works best for the size of picture available.
PS just changed it to Muppets wizard of Oz, as Australia is also known as Oz.
Nice play on words! I saw that movie for the 1st time this week.
Pete, are you you able to show me a larger version of the fire engine pic?