eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

doc hopper

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Excited about Rizzo and Pepe, though I wish these guys luck with Miss Piggy. Whatever the issue was with Fozzie, I can't imagine a full size Miss Piggy will be easy - and who doesn't remember the Piggy likeness issues Palisades went through and the way Disney wanted her portrayed.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Excited about Rizzo and Pepe, though I wish these guys luck with Miss Piggy. Whatever the issue was with Fozzie, I can't imagine a full size Miss Piggy will be easy - and who doesn't remember the Piggy likeness issues Palisades went through and the way Disney wanted her portrayed.
I'm thinking the same thing, but this is a different sort of product. Also Fozzie has been pushed aside in the last three theatrical films and in Muppets Tonight. He's regaining his visibility now, but the pig never really left. Still. Miss Piggy - if done right - will likely be very expensive!

I'm just happy about Pepe. I always thought MR was off the mark in excluding the potential of a Pepe poser. I'd rather have Scooter or a Mayhem member first, but the prawn is a crowd pleaser and a good looking puppet. He has a higher selling potential IMHO.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Darn, I've just realised something. With the addition of Pépe, Disney are no longer sticking with the original Muppet Show characters. If thats the case, which incarnation of Piggy will they create? I have huge disdain for the more recent Disney Piggy puppets.

Oh well, at least we are on the way to getting something - thats a huge leap forward:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well, thats great news if it is, Its just a shame that MuppetPerson didnt make this announcement after all the hard work that he put in.

Also, the link isnt working, Its leading me to facebook for some strange reason?

Chris
Yep, it's all out now.Enjoy!:smile:

Telly

Reaction score
YAY RIZZO! Add Fozzie, Scooter, and Rowlf on with those three and I'm happy!

EDIT: I'm happy anyway that they're being made, but you know what I mean!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Muppetperson,

Do you know the order of release, the press release states Muppet posers including Miss Piggy Rizzo and Pepe, which could mean other characters and it doesnt say in that order.

I am so excited about the Miss Piggy poser, I could burst, lol.

I know there are so many concerns over the look of her and which one they choose, what she will be made of, what outfit and what hair style? Also she is likely to be expensive, but I dont care! But lets just wait and see, and hope?

I believe someone on here said that a lot of Master Replicas staff work now at efx, are we likely to encounter design problems due to this fact, like Animals mouth not opening and the Gonzo nose?

Whatever the case this is great news.

Please continue to let us know any updates Muppetperson, just waiting for the first pics to surface now!

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
Muppetperson,

Do you know the order of release, the press release states Muppet posers including Miss Piggy Rizzo and Pepe, which could mean other characters and it doesnt say in that order.

I am so excited about the Miss Piggy poser, I could burst, lol.

I know there are so many concerns over the look of her and which one they choose, what she will be made of, what outfit and what hair style? Also she is likely to be expensive, but I dont care! But lets just wait and see, and hope?

I believe someone on here said that a lot of Master Replicas staff work now at efx, are we likely to encounter design problems due to this fact, like Animals mouth not opening and the Gonzo nose?

Whatever the case this is great news.

Please continue to let us know any updates Muppetperson, just waiting for the first pics to surface now!

Chris
I will have to wait on some info, but I beleive Rizzo might be first.
There was also talk of a Reporter kermit, which was going to be first.Although eFX has some staff that used to work at Master Replicas, they are different Companies and you can feel comfortable that they will be delivering high quality that you expect.