eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I still haven't picked up the Animal poser--not sure how much cash I can swing to pick all of them up. But this is a neat line-up. I would do bad things to get a Pepe poser.

unclematt

Reaction score
Did I miss or are they not still going to go ahead with Fozzie? I am confused.

Frogster

Reaction score
They don't even look that good though... they look worse than the robotic ones they put on bicycles or their photo shoots. I still might get the Kermit one though.

What about Rowlf, Scooter, Floyd, Dr. Teeth or Lew Zealand? Produce those and I might check 'em out.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
I think Rizzo is... ok, to start with. But, I must state, in no uncertain terms, if this line fizzles out before we get a Pepe after his name appeared in the press release, I will be devastated!

I just think Piggy is going to be too big and expensive to sell well.

unclematt

Reaction score
I think they are trying to focus on what will apeal to the masses and may have plans on releasing some of those other Muppets in the future.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Can I say it? Folks, Can I say it? Can I say it finally, Once again folks! Yeaaaaaaaaah

BRING ON DA BEAR!

This is great news. As someone who never lost faith in this line, or in the fact that someone would pick the ball back up.

By the way since the last time I posted I finally picked up Gonzo. I do like him but he's just not my favorite Muppet. Don't mind the eyelids. I found a Small piece of (wait for it, and don't laugh... wait for it) the center of a Q-tip shoved under the eyelid lip, makes them completely, COMPLETELY and independently pose-able. My pupils aren't so bad, as I've seen on others. Plus, I don't know how but he's #0191 !

So as far as eFX, congrats to them. I wish them luck.

On the issue of Rizzo. Talk about the Kathy Griffin of Muppets! Pepe, good choice, and I'm not a fan of his. But good choice for the masses. Piggy, great choice. I also am concerned with what they may do with her. What direction they will approach the project. But I do have faith in them. I personally would like to see her as she appears nowadays with her clothing representing a touch of classic Piggy?

I would buy a new Kermit if they fixed the manufacturing issues of the previous. I do LOVE Frog of my heart, but his neck length, collar and the lack of a sharp point to his upper and lower lips bothers me.

I will be happy with whatever we get, and will purchase as many or few as long as they retain the high standards for what we're expecting, and everything I've heard about eFX will deliver that.

KK

unclematt

Reaction score
I did not realize there were so many problems with the Kermit replica? Are there any other problems I should know before spending such a considerable amount of money?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My personal ordered wish list:
(Not to be confused with the actual real list)
1 Scooter
2 Fozzie
3 Piggy
4 Pepe
5 Teeth
6 Rowlf
7 Janice
8 Zoot
9 Sam
10 Robin
11 Floyd
12/13 Bunsen/Beaker
14/15 Statler/Waldorf

That's my list. I'd dig an Uncle Deadly, but if Scooter isn't likely then Deadly will never happen.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Please don't missunderstand my comments. Kermit is and will always be my prized possession. Like if the house was on fire what would you run back inside for.... ? The Kermit replica is well worth the money, even if the market brings it up to $300. My comments concerning Kermit were VERY nitpicky. I absolutely love my frog. :smile: I just want near-perfection.

KK

Bear Man

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

First, I would like to apologize to MuppetPerson, since I know that he wanted to be the to make the announcement. We had promised him that he would be one of the first to get the press release. Unfortunately, we did not realize that when we started to send out the presss release, it was 2 AM in Australia! Once again, I apologize MuppetPerson!

We are proud to be the new licensee for the Muppets and Disney collectible replicas! As MuppetPerson had indicated previously, we are working diligently to have a couple samples ready to see at Comic Con.

We look forward to continuing the Poser line! And don't worry, Fozzie is not dead! He is on life support, but still breathing!

Thanks once again!
It's mildly comforting to hear Fozzie hasn't been completely dismissed, and very disturbing to hear that he's so far off as to be considered on life support. You'll probably have my support with Miss Piggy. But for anything else, you'll need to offer Fozzie.