eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
since Disney is providing them with them materials to make the posers. That will be a good thing.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Although none of this is carved in stone yet, the first one is supposed to be Rizzo. The prototype is being built right now. The plan is to do Reporter, or Great Muppet Caper Kermit second. Then Piggy POSSIBLY third.

Like I said, none of this is definite beyond Rizzo actually being built.

:stick_out_tongue:

Bear Man

Reaction score
I *MIGHT* go for the Pig. Beyond that I'm not interested until Fozzie is slated for release. Really disappointed that such a key character has been shelved yet again - there are absolutely no good representations of him at all out there (Palisades stuff included). Rizzo and Pepe will be incredibly easy for me to pass on.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Uh, Piggy third? If she stinks up the joint and we don't get a Pepe, I am going to lose it!

zns

Reaction score
I wanna get Gonzo and Animal first before I get anything else. :concern::halo:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Miss Piggy will be my first purchase or pepe who ever comes first of the two LOL i can not WAIT . WOW THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT LINE I AM STARTING TO SAVE MY MONEY NOW ! Any news on realease dates and who will come first in the series .:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I *MIGHT* go for the Pig. Beyond that I'm not interested until Fozzie is slated for release. Really disappointed that such a key character has been shelved yet again - there are absolutely no good representations of him at all out there (Palisades stuff included). Rizzo and Pepe will be incredibly easy for me to pass on.
Really? Palisades' tux Fozzie didn't come out right, but series two's was very good and made as # 38 on Toy Fare's list of top 100 toys of the decade and I agree. It wasn't perfect but it was quite good. :embarrassed:

I do hope they make a poser of him. I'm a bit saddened by that too.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Although none of this is carved in stone yet, the first one is supposed to be Rizzo. The prototype is being built right now. The plan is to do Reporter, or Great Muppet Caper Kermit second. Then Piggy POSSIBLY third.

Like I said, none of this is definite beyond Rizzo actually being built.

:stick_out_tongue:
LOL sorry i saw this after i put my post about realease dates and who was first , ok if rizzeo is the first well i he is one on my list to want very much . I will buy him even though it does not seem that Piggy and Kermit are first LOL :smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Reporter kermit? maybe we need a poll on that. WHo will actuall buy another kermit poser that already has the original, just to get the outfit. Seriously we need need a poll!

Cause if Kermit blows it we are without pig.:mad:

Telly

Reaction score
I'd totally be down for another Kermit poser!