eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I also had the same problem with my first Kermit, the stitching on the seam in between the eyes was awful, it almost looked like a hole. His eyes were also to wide apart.

Fortunetly I won another from Master Replicas on this forum, when he arrived he was perfect, no visible seam and a much better eye placement, Kermit poser is still my fav, and he still looks as new, I rarely pose him or touch him.

On a seperate issue, someone said that the Master Replicas Kermit was made 10% smaller? I was under the impression that the original Kermit poser was actually 10% smaller than the original puppet, so MR 's was also the same size as they used the original patterns. Is anyone in the know?

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
One thing should be for certain - Puppet Heap would not likely sign off on or defend poor eye focus. I never understood how that could happen. I felt MR just ran out of money to develop the posers' final phase.

I'm looking forward to both Disney and Heap being heavily involved in these items. :super:
The problem was that the final factory prototype was judged OK, but when the factory went into full swing, they didnt give the same care, and when MR received them, it was too late.

muppetperson

Reaction score
WOW said that the Kermit poser MIGHT be 10% smaller, but still waiting on confirmation.Terry Angus has also hinted that there was size varriation from what he made and what the factory "copied".Therefore, I dont know about there being a size difference between the Kermit Studio Puppet and photo puppet, but if there was, the MR photo puppet is even smaller again than what it should be.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Kevin Knight, I really love your boys room. It is SO Kermit. Great idea!:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well from pics that i have seen of the kermit the coler looks off to. Or is that ust the way the pics look.

Nick22

Reaction score
i rully wanna get gonzo and animal before any of the other ones start coming out. im gonna try and persuade my parents to let me "reuse" the $108 i WASTED on my puppet productions puppet. plus i have even more money saved, and hopefully my parents will pitch in for what i cant affored. whihc will probably be a lot, cause i wanna buy them together.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
i rully wanna get gonzo and animal before any of the other ones start coming out. im gonna try and persuade my parents to let me "reuse" the $108 i WASTED on my puppet productions puppet. plus i have even more money saved, and hopefully my parents will pitch in for what i cant affored. whihc will probably be a lot, cause i wanna buy them together.
There are some very good sales for those two around the web these days. Trust me, even with all the flack Gonzo gets for his nose netting and eye focus issues, I shreaked like a little kid when first opening the box. The pupil fix is such an easy one that I recommend to anyone with even minimal craft skills. These guys are just too cool.

Gonzo in the Toy Store where I work.

Candid Closeups after small modifications.

Luke

Reaction score
Puppet Heap is not helming the venture, but rather helping, as you said. Also, they've just made a completely new Piggy head from scratch. I don't think we've seen it in anything yet.

:stick_out_tongue:
So Puppet Heap are or are not making the prototypes?

I figured it would have been easier them getting PH to do that, since they have a team, they make the originals, they are the keepers of the plans. If its not them making them then i take it they have gone to an outside puppet builder like Terry again (although not him obviously).

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
So Puppet Heap are or are not making the prototypes?

I figured it would have been easier them getting PH to do that, since they have a team, they make the originals, they are the keepers of the plans. If its not them making them then i take it they have gone to an outside puppet builder like Terry again (although not him obviously).
Puppet Heap is not making the prototypes.

:stick_out_tongue: