Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I miss them both for different reasons, but perhaps Hubert moreso, mainly because he was the admin of a forum that ended up crashing and burning as the result of his disappearance, and prompted the formation of a spin-off forum (that I actually moderate).

Microsoft. No contest.
Why Microsoft over the other two?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
John Smith has played the lottery for 23 years now. His wife, Ethel, has played for X years. Their son Jacob has played twice as many years as his dad but three-times less than his mom. How many times has Ethel played, how many times has Jacob played, and how old is the Solar System?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why Microsoft over the other two?
Apple is cold and impersonal, and I don't use my phone for much other than the use of a phone anyway.
Favorite sitcom?
M*A*S*H.
John Smith has played the lottery for 23 years now. His wife, Ethel, has played for X years. Their son Jacob has played twice as many years as his dad but three-times less than his mom. How many times has Ethel played, how many times has Jacob played, and how old is the Solar System?
Ethel played for 69 years, Jacob played for 46 years, and the Solar System is infinate.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Favorite Whose Line guest star? How about least favorite?

Favorite Whose Line game? Least favorite?

Favorite musical game performed on Whose Line? Your least favorite?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
If you could relocate to anyplace in the US, what would be your dream city or town, and why?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Favorite Whose Line guest star? How about least favorite?
Favorite would probably be Robin Williams - he was so crazy on that show, not to mention he almost looked like he was intentionally trying to look like Colin, lol. Least favorite? Hmm . . . maybe Stephen Colbert? Not that I don't like Colbert, I just don't remember much remarkable from the time he was on.
Favorite Whose Line game? Least favorite?
Favorite is probably either Scenes From a Hat or Party Quirks. Least favorite? Sound Effects - specifically, the version of the game that involves audience members doing the sound effects (unlike when Ryan would do sound effects for Colin) - they're always so nervous, and I'm sure Colin and Ryan having to compensate for the lackluster job they do only adds to their anxiety.
Favorite musical game performed on Whose Line? Your least favorite?
Hoedown or Irish Drinking Song (though the few times they did African Chant were hilarious). Least favorite is probably Greatest Hits, if only because I tend to find Colin and Ryan's pitching more interesting than Wayne's (and/or Brad or Chip's) performances.
If you could relocate to anyplace in the US, what would be your dream city or town, and why?
I hadn't really thought about it since I like my own town so much . . . I'd probably relocate to a metro area somewhere since I'm such a city guy . . . and probably somewhere up north so I can enjoy cooler weather longer than three or more months. And most of all, someplace safe. I mean, the neighborhood I live in now has seen some slow, yet progressive gentrification in the going on six years I've lived here, but it still exhibits traces of its ghetto origins with seedy businesses, bums hanging around everywhere, and punks meandering around.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Favorite would probably be Robin Williams - he was so crazy on that show, not to mention he almost looked like he was intentionally trying to look like Colin, lol. Least favorite? Hmm . . . maybe Stephen Colbert? Not that I don't like Colbert, I just don't remember much remarkable from the time he was on.

Favorite is probably either Scenes From a Hat or Party Quirks. Least favorite? Sound Effects - specifically, the version of the game that involves audience members doing the sound effects (unlike when Ryan would do sound effects for Colin) - they're always so nervous, and I'm sure Colin and Ryan having to compensate for the lackluster job they do only adds to their anxiety.
Hoedown or Irish Drinking Song (though the few times they did African Chant were hilarious). Least favorite is probably Greatest Hits, if only because I tend to find Colin and Ryan's pitching more interesting than Wayne's (and/or Brad or Chip's) performances.
I hadn't really thought about it since I like my own town so much . . . I'd probably relocate to a metro area somewhere since I'm such a city guy . . . and probably somewhere up north so I can enjoy cooler weather longer than three or more months. And most of all, someplace safe. I mean, the neighborhood I live in now has seen some slow, yet progressive gentrification in the going on six years I've lived here, but it still exhibits traces of its ghetto origins with seedy businesses, bums hanging around everywhere, and punks meandering around.
Love the African Chant with Mike, the astronomy graduate student (which happens to be a Kathy Greenwood episode) and one of my favorite Greatest Hits would have to be Songs Of Paris. I just love the way Colin and Ryan pitch the second and final song which is 50 Ways To Louvre Your Lover. Wayne is awesome in that performance (love the way he sings really slow at the beginning) and I really like the musical style which is Greek. Greatest Hits would have to be just one of my favorite segments on the show.

I get that you don't like the performances and I don't like some of them either. But I do like most of them though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, it's not that I don't like the performances during Greatest Hits (I also like "Songs of Paris," as well as "Songs of the Marines" and "Songs of Teachers"), I just tend to find Colin and Ryan's pitching more amusing and interesting than the actual songs, which I know is what's supposed to be the main catch of the game.

But yes, "MI-YI-YI-YIKE!" still cracks me up! "Mike if you are good, and I had any luck, you could use the stars to find me better back-ups!"

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Like I said, it's not that I don't like the performances during Greatest Hits (I also like "Songs of Paris," as well as "Songs of the Marines" and "Songs of Teachers"), I just tend to find Colin and Ryan's pitching more amusing and interesting than the actual songs, which I know is what's supposed to be the main catch of the game.

But yes, "MI-YI-YI-YIKE!" still cracks me up! "Mike if you are good, and I had any luck, you could use the stars to find me better back-ups!"
Love Scaring The Substitute.