1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Emergency! Selling all my Muppet/Henson stuff (and more)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dwmckim, Jul 24, 2010.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

*huggles*
  2. ArcherBlue

ArcherBlue New Member

Not sure if you have anything left to sell! Let me know if you do ! Thanks
  3. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

PM sent.

(short answer: YESS!!!!)
  4. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Are you still selling any of your stuff right now D.W.? Are you also doing tape trades too? I hope you are doing okay.
  5. dwmckim

Everything in my life is massively falling apart right now (much worse than usual) and walls are closing in fast. When i have more time, i'll most likely be posting an all new "Emergency" thread before he end of the year but for now suffice to say a lot of the stuff i previously listed in this thread is still available and i really need to sell and get any kind of extra money right now however i can. Sorry i can't go into more detail or do a longer post but i'm typing this in the midst of a massive nervous breakdown and i can barely string two sentences together or hold on to a thought.

One change from before is i am able to accept paypal now (dw_m@webtv.net)
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    JazzyAlphabet likes this.
  6. JazzyAlphabet

JazzyAlphabet Well-Known Member

Do you have any Sesame Street episodes?
  7. dwmckim

I have a large amount of Sesame episodes but right now i can't say which ones - the company that hosted my tape trade page closed and since the page was also my main way of inventorying/keeping track of my Muppet video collection, i'm having to start back at square one going through my dvds/tapes. My best suggestion for anyone wanting video items is to pm/email me a general list of stuff you're looking for (episode numbers or seasons etc) and i can do a rough search to see if i can easily find anything fitting those descriptions.
  8. RedPiggy

The family emergency (compounded by my grandfather's seemingly unending stubbornness) and work trip made me late. I'll be getting you 500 next Friday and will be overnighting it.
  9. RedPiggy

Wait, you can take Paypal now? Grrr...

Oh well, my check is in the mail. Should be with you Mon or Tues.
  10. JazzyAlphabet

How is your grandfather doing?
  11. RedPiggy

He passed away yesterday. It was his 85th birthday. He was happy and at peace. I work in the rehab hospital where he was staying. He enjoyed doing therapy because he didn't want to die an invalid. However, personally, I feel that the strenuous exercise probably tore open the repaired artery and he passed. He had been unconscious for three days' prior. Still, I wished him a happy birthday that morning when I got to work and later that morning we joked about how he must be feeling better so he should return to therapy. That afternoon he was gone.

My family's less depressed than just really numb. We did everything we could to make his end okay and that's all we can be thankful for.
  12. JazzyAlphabet

That's too bad. :cry:

I feel really sorry for you. :sympathy:
  13. RedPiggy

I think the hardest part is expecting him to come over and visit, sitting in a particular chair, etc. Now when I need to ask his opinion, I have to search my heart instead of just asking him....
    dwayne1115 likes this.
  14. zns

zns Well-Known Member

I just hope that you are doing okay DW McKim. I hope that you are able to do a trade soon because I have some stuff for you that I think you are going to like.
  15. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Have anything left?