Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Since nobody has answered, then I will just make introductions for the episodes that I have seen.

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features nancy walker. (insert clip from the closing number) The plot for this episode revolves around Kermit being sick and putting Fozzie in charge of the show. However, Fozzie has a lot of trouble running the show. (insert clip from Veterinarians Hospital) In real life, my father had to leave the set early one day during filming, and the crew ended up having problems similar to the ones that Fozzie had in this episode. And now here is The Muppet Show with Nancy Walker."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Dom deluise. (insert clip from closing number) In this episode, Miss Piggy wants to get kermit's attention by paying Scooter t pay the audience to cheer wildly at Miss Piggy. (insert clip of the audience chanting "We want piggy!") And now, here is The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Cloris leachman. (insert clip from Cloris' first number) In this episode, Kermit get's locked in the boiler room when the pigs decide to take over the show. (insert clips of: Kermit the Frog getting captured, and Fozzie hitting Gonzo in the boiler room) many of the muppets get replaced with pig versions in this episode. (insert clips of: Kermit the Pig's first scene, The Swedish Pig, and Fozzie the Pig) And now, here is a special pig edition of The Muppet Show."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, now there are only two more episods that I've seen that I know do not have special introductions:

"Hi, I'm Brian henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Dudley Moore. (insert clip from closing number) Throughout this epsiode, Dudley Moore brings along a musical robot called Mamma (insert clip with Dudley telling Kermit what the initials stand for). However, the real musicians have a problem with this. (insert clip of the band confronting Kermit about the robot). And now, here is Dudley Moore on The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Linda Ronstadt. (insert clip from Linda's first number) One great scene from this episode is a number called "The Cat Came Back". (insert clip from that number) It is sung by Rowlf, and the majority of characters in that number are actually dogs. The cat in this number was called gaffer, and it often appeared backstage. And now, here's The Muppet Show."

Now, I would like to know if the following episodes had episode-specific introductions:

Pearl Bailey
Danny Kaye
Alice Cooper
Leslie Uggums
Roy Rogers and Dale Evans
Lynn Redgrave
Sylvester Stallone
Beverly Sills
Christopher Reeve
Lynda Carter
Carol Channing
Liza Minelli
Diana Ross
Lorretta Switt
Shirley Bassey
Brooke Shields
Senor Wenches
Melissa Manchester
Marty Feldman
Roger Moore
Gladys Knight

D

Dil

Roger Moore
Alice Cooper
Liza Minelli
Brooke Shields
Diana Ross
Senor Wences

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Dil said:
Roger Moore
Alice Cooper
Liza Minelli
Brooke Shields
Diana Ross
Senor Wences
Are you saying that those episodes have special introductions or generic introductions?

D

Dil

Those episodes have specific introductions

These are the lists of genericized episodes you've posted:
Pearl Bailey
Danny Kaye
Leslie Uggams
Roy Rogers & Dale Evans
Lynn Redgrave
Sylvester Stallone
Beverly Sills
Christopher Reeve
Lynda Carter
Carol Channing
Loretta Swit
Shirley Bassey
Melissa Manchester
Marty Feldman
Gladys Knight

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I forgot to ask what kinds of introductions were used for the Dizzy Gillesbie, Victor Borge, and Jonathan Winters episodes, but here are some mock-introductions:

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars pearl bailey. (insert clip from closing number) This episode focuses on the preparation for a closing act, the joust scene from hamlet, but due to not being able to afford the rights to the songs, substitute songs were used. (insert clip of some of the songs) For us, music rights have prevented us from releasing an uncut Muppet Family Christmas on home video, but here is The Muppet Show with Pearl Baily and it's music intact."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. Ths episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Danny Kaye. (insert clip from closing number) One of this epsiodes greatest moments is during The swedish Chef's spot, where danny plays the rolle of The Swedish Chef's uncle. (insert clip here) And now, here is The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Leslie Uggams. (insert clip from opening number) In addition to Leslie Uggams, this episode also features Big Bird from Sesame Street. (insert clip of Big Bird's encounter with Miss Piggy) This episode also features the first bear on Patrol sketch. (insert clip from Bear on Patrol) And now, here is The Muppet Show."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some more:

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Sylvester Stallone. (insert clip from Sylvesters first number) Also in this episode, several pigs sing a hawian number called "Hawian War Chant". (insert clip) And now here's The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. (insert clip from closing number) Because of this, all of the skits take place in the west. (insert the following clips: Blue Skies, Bear on Patrol, and Muppet Sports) Now stay tuned for The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Lyne Redgrave, (insert clip of dungeon scene) And this episode is different thasn usual because the whole show is one long play, Robin Hood. (insert clip of kermit as Robin Hood) This was the first of four episodes where the muppets put on a play for the whole half hour, with other plays including ( insert clips as they are mentioned) a murder mystery, Arabian Nights, and Alice in Wonderland. Now here is The Muppet Show."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are more:

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show guest stars Beverly Sills. (insert clip from closing number) In this episode, Statler and Waldorf put together the opening number. (insert clips) And now, here is The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Christopher Reeve, also known as Superman. (insert clip of one of Miss Piggy's dressing room scenes) This episode also features the debut of Rizzo the Rat. (insert clip with Rizzo) One of the most memorable sequences, however, is the opening number (insert clip), in which Kermit dances, in full-body form, in the swamp. The performers are all dressed in black and hiding in some dark spots, but if you look close enough you can see them. And now here is a very super episode of The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Lynda Carter. (insert clip from "Rubber Band Man") She is probably best known for playing Wonder Woman, but in this episode, it's Miss Piggy who portrays Wonder Woman, or, perhaps more accurately, Wonder Pig. (insert clip from the Wonder Pig sketch) Backstage, the other muppets learn how to ne super heros. (insert backstage clips) So it is a very super show. And now here is The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features carol Channing. (insert clip from opening number) Also in this episode is a Pigs in Space skit with the cast of Veterinarian's Hospital. (insert clip) And now, here's The Muppet Show."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Now, let me finish these introductions.

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Lorretta Switt. (insert clip from I Feel The Earth Move) This epsidoe also features the very memorable backstage plot in which kermit fires Miss Piggy. (insert clip of Kermit telling Piggy that she is fired) Because she get's fired, Lorretta switt get's to replace her in both Veterinarian's Hospital and Pigs in Space (insert clips as mentioned), but in the end, Miss Piggy get's rehired (insert clip of the good-nights, with Miss Piggy dressed as Hot Lips Hoolihan). And now here's The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Shirley Bassey. (insert clip from closing number) Also in this episode, Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem performs Boogie in the barnyard. (insert clip here) This number features a rare spoken line by Lips, the trumpet player who was added to the band in the fifth season. And now, here is The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Melissa manchester. (insert clip from Whenever I Call You Friend) The opening number features a group of skiers skiing in front of an outdoors background. (insert clip) in reality, they were filmed in front of a blue background, and the background was matted later, making it appear that they were really outdoors. And now, here is Melissa Manchester in one of the craziest episodes of The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Marty Feldman. (insert clip of cold opening) In this show, the Muppets put on an Arabian Nights play, so there are four big stories in this show, the stories of (insert clips as they get mentioned) Sinbad, Aladdin, The Wright Brothers, and Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. These stories are basically live-action Fractured Fairy Tales..... With a few unexpected surprises in store (insert clip of Fozzie saying "Open Sesame!" but end the clip before the Sesame Street cast comes out) And now, here is The Muppet Show."

"Hi, I'm Brian henson. This episode of The Muppet Show features Gladys Knight. (insert clip from Gladys Knights first number) In this show, the muppets work on the roof, so all kinds of weather hit the theater, including fog (insert clip from Senor Buffy's act) and snow (insert clip from cold opening). Take good care of your roof, and enjoy The Muppet Show."

And that's all the introductions. I forgot to list Victor Borge and Jonathan Winters in my list of episodes that I have seen but didn't know if those two had introductions. If they had introductions, let me know and I'll write up some for them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
While writing these, I found it hard to write good intros for some of them. Some of those epsiodes didn't really have any/ many acts that, in my opinion, are worth mentioning, nor did some of them have any neat special effects worth mentioning.

I found it hard to write good intros for the Carol Channing and Sylvester Stallone episodes.