Episodes Brian Henson could've specificiez

D

Dil

I'd make this mock-introduction for you:

"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. This next episode of The Muppet Show stars Doug Henning, a magician. (inserts a clip of Doug at his closing act) In honor of Doug's magic acts, the Muppets are doing some magic acts on this show, which is (insert following clips as Brian says the last line: Fozzie Bear trying to have a rabbit out of a hat, the Switcheroo Tricks, and other magical things.) Also in this episode, there's an appearance by a full-bodied canary. (inserts a clip of the Canary) That canary was one of the seven birds who were actually dancers from a place called The Royal Opera House. (inserts a clip of the Bird Dancers dancing in the Liberace episode) Here is The Muppet Show with Doug Henning, the Canary, and the Muppets."

D

Dil

Are you tired of making mock-introductions, Minor Muppetz?

Here's one:
"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. Spike Milligan was the one of the craziest Muppet Show guests ever. He had been even crazier than the Muppets, themselves. (inserts a clip of Spike in the Newsflash) Since the show aired in 108 countries, we decided to have the theater crew take a salute to all around the world. (inserts a clip of the closing number) One great moment to watch for is Fozzie Bear trying to sing "Oklahoma", (inserts a clip of "Oklahoma") while the set is in Japan, instead of Oklahoma. So during that number, these Japanese Muppets changed the name of that song to "Yokahama", and here is the Muppet Show episode, that I hope you'll love, with Spike Milligan and the Muppets."

What do you think?
In fact, REAL specific intros didn't say something like "This episode guest stars ____", or "And now,....".

D

Dil

Are you tired of making mock-introductions, Minor Muppetz?

Here's one:
"Hi, I'm Brian Henson. Spike Milligan was the one of the craziest Muppet Show guests ever. He had been even crazier than the Muppets, themselves. (inserts a clip of Spike in the Newsflash) Since the show aired in 108 countries, we decided to have the theater crew take a salute to all around the world. (inserts a clip of the closing number) One great moment to watch for is Fozzie Bear trying to sing "Oklahoma", (inserts a clip of "Oklahoma") while the set is in Japan, instead of Oklahoma. So during that number, these Japanese Muppets changed the name of that song to "Yokahama", and here is the Muppet Show episode, that I hope you'll love, with Spike Milligan and the Muppets."

What do you think?
In fact, REAL specific intros didn't say something like "This episode guest stars ____", or "And now,....".

D

Dil

Oops! I've used the same post twice.
I didn't mean to, Sorry.
Anyway, Minor Muppetz, what do you think of this mock-intro I made.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Those were good introductions.

Maybe I could make mock-introductions for episodes that I have not seen.