1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ever had a crush on a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Pug Lover, Jan 21, 2004.

1. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

that's what i was thinking when i first saw this thread up.

that's like having a crush on a cartoon character or something else in that nature.....

ryan
  2. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

i hope you have good breath for that sort of thing!...

ryan
  3. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Ssssssh!!!!! Noone shall learn of my mad crush on Bunsen!!!!!
    .....Oh, wait.....:p
    Just kidding, Bunsen's fun & all, but he ain't my type....Now, Gonzo....
    But, seriously, if I had a crush on ANY Muppet: It'd be Gobo Fraggle! Sigh.....:flirt:
  4. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

You and Wiggy are both right!Forgive me,I don't don't even know what I was thinking posting this thread.It's quite absurd.Having a crush on a person makes so much more sense.In real life,muppets are things,not living beings.I'm sorry if I'm being too hard on myself.I shall come up with more sensible and more appropriate topics in the future.
  5. jediX

jediX Active Member

It's not a big deal, I wouldn't worry about it. :zany:
  6. Yeah, it's perfectly natural and appropriate! Not like silly creature crushes (lol), but it's always a common topic, especially among males 18-30. lol :p
  7. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

At first I kinda sorta liked Pepe and Animal. Now I like Floyd. And Crazy Harry. And on some days, Janice and Miss Piggy.

I think crushes on fictional characters are fine. As long as they remain nothing more than crushes. Then you're definitely crossing over into the absurd.
    :flirt:
  8. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

ACTUALLY, now that I think about it, I think I really liked Gobo :) He's cool!
  9. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

hey look, don't get so hard on yourself. after all, it's just a topic! we're all friends here, well must of us anyways. i mean if you were on another board with something like this topic, you would get flamed and all, but around here, no one really cares. besides, there have been even weirder discussions before. infact, one time byron (aka janice and mokey lover) started a thread about his socks. don't ask me why! and another person, i forgot who, started a thread about body odor. so trust me, there have been some rather strange discussions before. don't worry about it.

ryan
  10. Wait a minute, I started a thread on my socks?

I don't remember that! lol

:halo:
  11. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Not so much a crush on actual muppets(there's not that many girl ones), but female muppet fans? mm hmmmm ^_____^;;
  12. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

yah i remember about how you talked about your feet smelling funny and stuff....or maybe that was a post of yours from a thread back in the family and friends section. either way, you did talk about it..hehe

ryan
  13. Hey! I think you're changin' words around! LOL! :p

Oh well...still funny stuff... heh. :crazy:
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wasn't it you who posted the body odor one too? And the not-showering one?
  15. I never started a "body odor" thread, lol (I don't think there ever has been one o' them here...yet...lol).

However, I did start the "don't shower!" one (which was probably confused with an alleged BO thread)---that was back when I was in the poorhouse, and realized that iffin' ya don't use water---hey!---ya don't have to pay no water bill none! :D
  16. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Don't... no... none... *counts on fingers* Yeah, that still works.
  17. mupvisiongirl

mupvisiongirl New Member

That makes me want to send you a basket of wet naps so you could at least wipe yourself down! Maybe the reason that Byron doesn't believe in showering is because water makes him melt :)
  18. Lol!

Yeah, ya gots to have the innate language skills to be born "southun".

:cool:
  19. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

ack! I need at least two showers a day and the occational bubble bath(minus the rubber ducky) :D
  20. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

What! No rubber duckie?