Ever had a crush on a Muppet?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Having a crush on a puppet is just wrong.
that's what i was thinking when i first saw this thread up.

that's like having a crush on a cartoon character or something else in that nature.....

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
aww it was just a big misunderstanding! Let's all kiss eachother!

hmmm...who should I kiss first
i hope you have good breath for that sort of thing!...

ryan

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Ssssssh!!!!! Noone shall learn of my mad crush on Bunsen!!!!!
.....Oh, wait.....:stick_out_tongue:
Just kidding, Bunsen's fun & all, but he ain't my type....Now, Gonzo....
But, seriously, if I had a crush on ANY Muppet: It'd be Gobo Fraggle! Sigh.....:flirt:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
that's what i was thinking when i first saw this thread up.

that's like having a crush on a cartoon character or something else in that nature.....

ryan
You and Wiggy are both right!Forgive me,I don't don't even know what I was thinking posting this thread.It's quite absurd.Having a crush on a person makes so much more sense.In real life,muppets are things,not living beings.I'm sorry if I'm being too hard on myself.I shall come up with more sensible and more appropriate topics in the future.

jediX

Reaction score
It's not a big deal, I wouldn't worry about it. :zany:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, it's perfectly natural and appropriate! Not like silly creature crushes (lol), but it's always a common topic, especially among males 18-30. lol :stick_out_tongue:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
At first I kinda sorta liked Pepe and Animal. Now I like Floyd. And Crazy Harry. And on some days, Janice and Miss Piggy.

I think crushes on fictional characters are fine. As long as they remain nothing more than crushes. Then you're definitely crossing over into the absurd.
:flirt:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
ACTUALLY, now that I think about it, I think I really liked Gobo :smile: He's cool!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
You and Wiggy are both right!Forgive me,I don't don't even know what I was thinking posting this thread.It's quite absurd.Having a crush on a person makes so much more sense.In real life,muppets are things,not living beings.I'm sorry if I'm being too hard on myself.I shall come up with more sensible and more appropriate topics in the future.
hey look, don't get so hard on yourself. after all, it's just a topic! we're all friends here, well must of us anyways. i mean if you were on another board with something like this topic, you would get flamed and all, but around here, no one really cares. besides, there have been even weirder discussions before. infact, one time byron (aka janice and mokey lover) started a thread about his socks. don't ask me why! and another person, i forgot who, started a thread about body odor. so trust me, there have been some rather strange discussions before. don't worry about it.

ryan