1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ever had a crush on a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Pug Lover, Jan 21, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I've never had a crush on a Muppet, but the closest would be Ernie. :p I've definitely had crushes on fictional characters before, though. Way out in front: Sam Gamgee (Lord of the Rings) and Radar O'Reilly (M*A*S*H). :flirt:
    Erin
  2. leliebel

leliebel New Member

speaking of which... I always had a soft spot for Vegeta on dragonball Z :p

And Jareth probably doesn't count does he?
  3. leliebel

leliebel New Member

lol good point

*wnats to be jessica rabbit*
  4. leliebel

leliebel New Member

huh? I thought it was sarcasm?!
  5. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Vegeta r0xx0rz my s0xx0rz.
  6. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

I do have a habit of coming down hard on myself.Thank you ryhoyarbie!You are very supportive.I appreciate it.Besides,I've noticed others who have added to this topic,saying they've had crushes on muppets and cartoon characters alike.So I suppose this topic can't be that bad. ;)
  7. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

The Wild Impresario. And it's not really a crush; more like general affection.

-Kim
  8. leliebel

leliebel New Member

could do with some platform boots though :D
  9. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

And someone's got to teach him that it's not nice to stomp on frogs. :)
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

11. Zelda Rose

Zelda Rose New Member

Muppet Crush?

Mine is not so much of a crush, but I think I identified with these two because of ceratin reasons:

1: Scooter> He was always kinda' quiet, stayed in the wings, everyone took him for granted..................you get the idea.

2: Robin> Everyone thought he was too little (too yong also) to do things, never took him seriously. Take a look/listen to the song "I'm Five" that Robin sang.

Until the last few years I was quite, stayed out of the way, no one took me seriously. I'm only 5'2" and so most of my friends and co-workers don't think that I can do certain physical tasks. I've come out of my shell and now say what I think and feel, and don't let anyone step on me (my feelings) anymore. There is nothing I can do about my height, but I've shown everyone that I can lift and pull and do things that are needed for my job. :smirk:
  12. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I have a crush on Miss Piggy!

and I hate to admit it, but I might as well do it now, because I'll regret it later!

Animal, Bunsen, and scooter are my idols!
  13. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

I actually identified often with Kermit.It seemed Kermit was a lot like me in a lot of ways.He seemed gentle and sensitive yet quite timid.Kermit was never a rough and tough type of character{unlike Miss Piggy for instance}.Therefor he wasn't very good at standing up for himself.Others seemed to take advantage of that.Including Miss Piggy from time to time.But he was also a likeable character too.With many friends.The majority of people seem to like me and have great respect for me,wherever I go.I'm getting much better at standing up for myself as well.I try not to feel too intimidated by people anymore.It's not easy but practice makes perfect. :)
  14. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty New Member

Gosh, well... I did have one or two crushes on a Muppet, but I've kept 'em low-key since my sister likes to pick on me. (Then again, she shouldn't talk, heh heh)

Aniwho, I guess I've really liked Janice since I was a kid. Yeah, I know that's odd considering I'm a girl, but I've always admired her laid-back attitude and looks. *shrug* That, and she doesn't really get much respect... at least, from what I've seen.

Other than that, I've kinda had on/off feelings for Gonzo. n_n; He's just silly... and I like that. =]
  15. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Why I did I come across this thread? Just joking. :D Well...... I'll tell. Gonzo*coughs* Um, did I just say that out loud? :o
  16. LadyCamilla

LadyCamilla New Member

I wouldn't consider it a "crush" so much as a "cuddle buddy" and that's Bear (from the big blue house)!! He's just so warm and fuzzy looking, I just wanna cuddle up and go to sleep in his lap!! :)
  17. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

..you mean that you have a crush on Sesame Street?

I think someone here should start a new thread called "Ever had a crush on a Henson show?"

..I know that almost everyone here has a huge crush on the "big 3"
    (Sesame Street, The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock)

http://www.otmfan.com/graphics/lyric/daphne.gif---- ;)
  18. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

19. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

Janice all the way! :flirt:
    check out this hot picture!
    Janice
  20. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Boy, do I have a crush on Gobo Fraggle too! (Laughs) The fraggles were all about nothing but fun & silliness! That's what the muppets are all about! Anyone agree?

I also have a crush onThe Swedish Chef <----- Reason why: The Swedish Chef is just Hilarious! He makes my body ache after all that laughing!

That's exactly how I feel! I've got a crush on the newsman, too! :zany: