Ever had a crush on a Muppet?

beaker

Reaction score
Not so much a crush on actual muppets(there's not that many girl ones), but female muppet fans? mm hmmmm ^_____^;;

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Wait a minute, I started a thread on my socks?

I don't remember that! lol

:halo:
yah i remember about how you talked about your feet smelling funny and stuff....or maybe that was a post of yours from a thread back in the family and friends section. either way, you did talk about it..hehe

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wasn't it you who posted the body odor one too? And the not-showering one?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I never started a "body odor" thread, lol (I don't think there ever has been one o' them here...yet...lol).

However, I did start the "don't shower!" one (which was probably confused with an alleged BO thread)---that was back when I was in the poorhouse, and realized that iffin' ya don't use water---hey!---ya don't have to pay no water bill none! :big_grin:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
However, I did start the "don't shower!" one (which was probably confused with an alleged BO thread)---that was back when I was in the poorhouse, and realized that iffin' ya don't use water---hey!---ya don't have to pay no water bill none! :big_grin:
Don't... no... none... *counts on fingers* Yeah, that still works.

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I never started a "body odor" thread, lol (I don't think there ever has been one o' them here...yet...lol).

That makes me want to send you a basket of wet naps so you could at least wipe yourself down! Maybe the reason that Byron doesn't believe in showering is because water makes him melt :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Don't... no... none... *counts on fingers* Yeah, that still works.
Lol!

Yeah, ya gots to have the innate language skills to be born "southun".

:cool:

beaker

Reaction score

ack! I need at least two showers a day and the occational bubble bath(minus the rubber ducky) :big_grin: