Ever had a crush on a Muppet?

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Muppet Crush?

Mine is not so much of a crush, but I think I identified with these two because of ceratin reasons:

1: Scooter> He was always kinda' quiet, stayed in the wings, everyone took him for granted..................you get the idea.

2: Robin> Everyone thought he was too little (too yong also) to do things, never took him seriously. Take a look/listen to the song "I'm Five" that Robin sang.

Until the last few years I was quite, stayed out of the way, no one took me seriously. I'm only 5'2" and so most of my friends and co-workers don't think that I can do certain physical tasks. I've come out of my shell and now say what I think and feel, and don't let anyone step on me (my feelings) anymore. There is nothing I can do about my height, but I've shown everyone that I can lift and pull and do things that are needed for my job. :smirk:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I have a crush on Miss Piggy!

and I hate to admit it, but I might as well do it now, because I'll regret it later!

Animal, Bunsen, and scooter are my idols!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
Mine is not so much of a crush, but I think I identified with these two because of ceratin reasons:

1: Scooter> He was always kinda' quiet, stayed in the wings, everyone took him for granted..................you get the idea.

2: Robin> Everyone thought he was too little (too yong also) to do things, never took him seriously. Take a look/listen to the song "I'm Five" that Robin sang.

Until the last few years I was quite, stayed out of the way, no one took me seriously. I'm only 5'2" and so most of my friends and co-workers don't think that I can do certain physical tasks. I've come out of my shell and now say what I think and feel, and don't let anyone step on me (my feelings) anymore. There is nothing I can do about my height, but I've shown everyone that I can lift and pull and do things that are needed for my job. :smirk:
I actually identified often with Kermit.It seemed Kermit was a lot like me in a lot of ways.He seemed gentle and sensitive yet quite timid.Kermit was never a rough and tough type of character{unlike Miss Piggy for instance}.Therefor he wasn't very good at standing up for himself.Others seemed to take advantage of that.Including Miss Piggy from time to time.But he was also a likeable character too.With many friends.The majority of people seem to like me and have great respect for me,wherever I go.I'm getting much better at standing up for myself as well.I try not to feel too intimidated by people anymore.It's not easy but practice makes perfect. :smile:

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Gosh, well... I did have one or two crushes on a Muppet, but I've kept 'em low-key since my sister likes to pick on me. (Then again, she shouldn't talk, heh heh)

Aniwho, I guess I've really liked Janice since I was a kid. Yeah, I know that's odd considering I'm a girl, but I've always admired her laid-back attitude and looks. *shrug* That, and she doesn't really get much respect... at least, from what I've seen.

Other than that, I've kinda had on/off feelings for Gonzo. n_n; He's just silly... and I like that. =]

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Why I did I come across this thread? Just joking. :big_grin: Well...... I'll tell. Gonzo*coughs* Um, did I just say that out loud? :embarrassed:

LadyCamilla

Reaction score
I wouldn't consider it a "crush" so much as a "cuddle buddy" and that's Bear (from the big blue house)!! He's just so warm and fuzzy looking, I just wanna cuddle up and go to sleep in his lap!! :smile:

muppet maniac

Reaction score

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Boy, do I have a crush on Gobo Fraggle too! (Laughs) The fraggles were all about nothing but fun & silliness! That's what the muppets are all about! Anyone agree?

I also have a crush onThe Swedish Chef <----- Reason why: The Swedish Chef is just Hilarious! He makes my body ache after all that laughing!

Ssssssh!!!!! Noone shall learn of my mad crush on Bunsen!!!!!
.....Oh, wait.....:stick_out_tongue:
Just kidding, Bunsen's fun & all, but he ain't my type....Now, Gonzo....
But, seriously, if I had a crush on ANY Muppet: It'd be Gobo Fraggle! Sigh.....:flirt:
That's exactly how I feel! I've got a crush on the newsman, too! :zany: