Ever had a crush on a Muppet?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I've never had a crush on a Muppet, but the closest would be Ernie. :stick_out_tongue: I've definitely had crushes on fictional characters before, though. Way out in front: Sam Gamgee (Lord of the Rings) and Radar O'Reilly (M*A*S*H). :flirt:
Erin

leliebel

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
What tone? You can't hear my tone at all. It's wriiten. For all you know I was smiling when I typed that. Geeze, you're too serious.

BTW, having a crush on a puppet is wrong. It's like having a crush on a cartoon. It's just weird.
speaking of which... I always had a soft spot for Vegeta on dragonball Z :stick_out_tongue:

And Jareth probably doesn't count does he?

leliebel

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
And if that cartoon happened to be Jessica Rabbit?
lol good point

*wnats to be jessica rabbit*

leliebel

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
hey look, don't get so hard on yourself. after all, it's just a topic! we're all friends here, well must of us anyways. i mean if you were on another board with something like this topic, you would get flamed and all, but around here, no one really cares. besides, there have been even weirder discussions before. infact, one time byron (aka janice and mokey lover) started a thread about his socks. don't ask me why! and another person, i forgot who, started a thread about body odor. so trust me, there have been some rather strange discussions before. don't worry about it.

ryan
huh? I thought it was sarcasm?!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
hey look, don't get so hard on yourself. after all, it's just a topic! we're all friends here, well must of us anyways. i mean if you were on another board with something like this topic, you would get flamed and all, but around here, no one really cares. besides, there have been even weirder discussions before. infact, one time byron (aka janice and mokey lover) started a thread about his socks. don't ask me why! and another person, i forgot who, started a thread about body odor. so trust me, there have been some rather strange discussions before. don't worry about it.

ryan
I do have a habit of coming down hard on myself.Thank you ryhoyarbie!You are very supportive.I appreciate it.Besides,I've noticed others who have added to this topic,saying they've had crushes on muppets and cartoon characters alike.So I suppose this topic can't be that bad. :wink:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The Wild Impresario. And it's not really a crush; more like general affection.

-Kim

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
And someone's got to teach him that it's not nice to stomp on frogs. :smile: