Extra smiley idea

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I think we need one for friendship!! Perhaps Pip n Pop or another duo (t'would be very blurred but whatever!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Give the poor guy a break! He starts to come back again..and you're scaring him off :wink:
:wink:
... I thought... I thought we didn't want him here.

:stick_out_tongue:

jk, of course!

unclematt

Reaction score
I think we should add Lips to show no expression. That way you truly do have the entire Electric Mayhem.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm. Me thinks Lips would be hard to make.

I know.

I've been trying to make a Beauregard smilie for ages. It looks like an optimistic puppy...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing ya. My schedule will likely clear up in a few weeks. We'll have to see.

With how the smileys are coposed now, I'm thinking two to start out. We started with many more including...ugh...well...Elmo. Safe to say he was voted down to my pleasure.

We already have a hug-like character in Janice. Lips is unlikely, but Swedish Chef would probably shoot to the top of the list. Keep in mind that the icons have to be small, simple and take up a predetermined amount of space.

Things like lightbulbs would likely be hard to read while including a Muppet. I enjoy your ideas and would like to see simple lists composed for top five faves. No promises, of course. And maybe some could be rotated in and out, but keep in mind that such things weigh down a page and hinder loading speed for those with slower connections.

Turning in. G'night and thanks. :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeeeeah!

*hopping up and down*

Here's my top ten list:

Beauregard (though I realise that's a. and obscure character, and b. probably hard to make)
Swedish Chef
Count Von Count
Newsman
Sproket

Erine81981

Reaction score
My top five:

1.Beauregard
2.Sweetums
3.Grover
4.Swedish Chef
5.Big Bird

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm really liking Chef, Count, Cookie (we had him originally) and Sweetums. Maybe Big Bird. Really digging on Chef and Count though. Actually eeked out a little Chef icon last night. Still working on it.

:mad: (Not angry. Angry Piggy just cracks me up and I never get to use her)

:wink:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I enjoy your ideas and would like to see simple lists composed for top five faves.
My Top 5 ideas are:
1) Swedish Chef
2) Rizzo
3) Big Bird
4) A Doozer
5) Count Von Count

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Be patient everyone,remember Rome wasn't built in a day.:zany:
My Lego rome was built in a day, Dee!! Well, I only made it in my head; so it wasn't really.

Anyway, just had a brain wave. At the moment we have Animal with a halo. How about we have someone fairly innocent with the halo, and Animal with devil horns. Just an idea.