Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yea I'm really excited to know what happens next. You sure are good at leaving us with cliff hangers. :smile: :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
"I love deadlines. I love the Whooshing sound they make as they go by." Douglas Adams

Sorry again folks, I have once more got engrossed in my own work and forgotten about you poor people desperatly hanging on the edges of your seats. I promise faithfully to have this story finished by 2010. Until then...it'll come when it comes. :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
2010? but BEAU!.......... :frown: waahhh......

You see I guess I was sort of thinking that it would be kind of nice to know what happens next, um, sometime before I started Junior year... well, I suppose I could wait it out until I graduate high school.... but that's still three years before 2010....

So basically what I'm saying is:

<gets down on knees>
PUH-LEEEEEEEASE post just- just a little bit of the story, maybe? soon? Pleeeeeeeeease? Pretty pretty pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? :sympathy:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sorry it's taken me so long, but I decided to finally get around to reading this, Beau and I gotta' say tremendous job, my man, tremendous job. I'm proud of you! What a great story, I had no idea that on top of being so funny and talented that you were a writer also!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
yes, Beau is a great writer. Now all we have to do is convince him to finish the story. Or at least give us a little bit of something to read, just a teeny-tiny- little something. hm, maybe if we just keep posting in this thread so he can't forget it exists *again*. :mad:

...or maybe not. Maybe if we just generally beg enough...
<on knees>
PLEASE BEAU? PLEASE? GIVE US MORE! PLEASE! PLEASE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

.........please?

Whatever

Reaction score
It's nice to see someone other than me begging him for a change. We should start a club, LOL.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ok Whatever let's beg together!

BEAU! DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Geeze you guys. :wink:

Give him a break you guys. :smile: After all he did promis he would have it finished by 2015. :wink: lol

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
ok Whatever let's beg together!

BEAU! DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Ug, blast you fans! Now I will have to write some more...:big_grin: Just kidding, of corse. I will take a peak this afternoon if I get the time.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
yay, blast us! blast us!

wait, that might not be a smart thing to
:crazy: *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* :crazy:

.....say....