Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This is just so interesting! Please keep it coming Beau. Did I mention I love the journal format? Because I do. It's really neat!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Rully liking the entries from the Other Journal's writer... Please post some more.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Scooter's Journal, middle of the night, boarding house

Sam snores. He doesn't know it, but he does. And loudly. I'm lying in a rustley sleeping bag under his bed trying to stay as still as possible, so as not to disturb, and...is that a monster? A weird creature? An alien? Nope...it's a deep nosed snore and it's coming from Sam. Did you know eagles snore? They are worse than owls!!!

I sure hope Kermit can get a negotiator in to get Animal out of that spare room...I am desperate for my own space right now. I mean, I had to slowly, slitherly, roll myself and my sleeping bag under Sam's bed to turn on my flashlight and write this in the dark without disturbing him...

I feel like I should be registering something from that club. Something that means a great deal, and that I should have forgotten by now...but...what? It should come back to me, I hope.

Sam!!! Please! Stop snoring!

Maybe I should give up sleep in a bedroom altogether, and just join the bathroom line and drop off somewhere in the hall like Fozzie does...mouth slightly open, leant against stripey wallpaper, slippered feet tripping penguins in the dark.

Oh well, that's life.

Ever tired,
Scoot

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Beau said:
drop off somewhere in the hall like Fozzie does...mouth slightly open, leant against stripey wallpaper, slippered feet tripping penguins in the dark.
Gotta say..I love that line right there. Awesome!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nothing so fun as tripping penguins in the dark.

:zany: - Quack!

Thanks Renee! It's great when a person commenting can point and say, That was a good line. It makes me get that glowy feeling!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beau, I'll do a little line-pointing of my own later, but right now... <faints>

<recovers>

Sorry, just a little dizzy from running around trying to keep up with everyone... Um, but I love this story, and journal format, and want more, and... Yeah. MORE PLEASE! And, I have to, um... Still have to get to Renee's, and I have homework, and... oh yeah... I have a story, too... <faints>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wondered when you'd crash the party Lisa... Oh, don't forget, there's also MuppetNewsGirl's murder mystery in the theater. Off there now.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<recovers>

Murder... mystery?... Must... be a trend... The play I'm in is... also... murder... myste<faints>

<recovers>

...Um... did you want me to post more Swamp Call? I mean Flippers! OY! I can't even keep my OWN story straight... Flippersteps. Flippersteps, Flippersteps, Flippersteps- did you want more? Because, um, yeah... no. Where am I?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Wondered when you'd crash the party Lisa... Oh, don't forget, there's also MuppetNewsGirl's murder mystery in the theater. Off there now.
Wait, Count, it's not a murder mystery, no one dies in the story...but it sure looks like someone will at times. But I am an old pro at writing mysteries in which someone dies, though.

TogetherAgain, it's okay, the Muppets come out just fine.

As for the ongoing story here...Scooter, you have my absolute sympathies. Everytime I go on a trip with my family and the four (five if my gran's with us) of us share a hotel room or tent, I've had to start wearing earplugs at night so I can sleep.