Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

Smiles

Reaction score
Interesting...... Real good... and interesting......

yes, I could use an explaination of this clients thing

i am very curious.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Patient? Oh, you mean the guys at a hospital bed.

OK... We can be patient. What? That's not what you...
Well, I hope a young Chicagoan teenage girl can learn the meaning of the word when it comes to these tall tales spread like wildfire.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beau. Re. Gard. Holy mosquitoes. Wow and oy.

Let's start from here.

It happens to us all, he explained. "Longer in dog years of course..." That time where nothing makes sence.

That time where nothing makes sense? THAT TIME? I... think I may know of That Time. That struck me, very hard, I must say.

Also loved the whole thing with the dotting the upper-case I's with a little O, and Scooter subconciously immitating, and... I like that.

And the flipping back and forth between journals when they met was SO COOL! It's like, we see it, from both of them, at the same time, and- OH! Very cool.

And, pardon moi, but- SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Jerry's! Thank you!

And I'd say more, but I gotta go.

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow! I love this!! Strange....I can't wait to read more of it when you're ready Beauregard!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This is so interesting! It certainly got intense there with the exchange between Scooter and Clay (if that was her) and wow. These internal emotions that the characters are feeling, it's just amazing! Wow. More please!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Important Message to people reading this story:
Unfortunately Beauregard has lost the ability to log into MC. His story is on hold currently, and will be restarted once he is able to log back in again. Thank you, and goodnight.

His message to the readers:

"He thought he had it fixed...he thought his troubles were over...He was wrong..." Hi guys! I am stuck out of MC agaaaaaaaaain! Becuase of my darn silly laptop. So, I can't do more story!!! So hold onto your hats and seats and teddies till i get back!!! - Beau

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Ahh...

Beau, let me paraphrase a message displayed at the end of the computer game King's Quest II: Romancing the Throne: To err is human, but to really foul things up takes a computer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as his internet access hasn't been snatched up by the evil Hagatha. And here I thought I was the only one who remembered those games...

Rully hope Bo's able to maneuver past the constant pain and refrain we used to get from those games... "How can you do that?"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok! MC is stable right now! If I'm quick maybe I can post!

Another Journal, my appartment, today

Alright. Today is a good day according to my basic judgement of a good day. I got up, ate breakfast, went jogging, met a fa-hab-u-lous woman, and got to work at the theatre without too many distractions.

I decided to take the risk and call the number on that leaflet that got shoved through my letterbox the other day. I found it stuck hanging from the fluffy black bits on letterboxes that stop dog's biting a postman's hand off or something. It was half folded unevenly, and advertised an agency that would, "Take you to the edge, ride a thrill, and find peace, and find yourself using ancient and modern techniques." Sounds quite a trip.

People at the theatre, and fans of mine, don't quite get me sometimes. So, I might as well find my inner self. I gave her a call on me mobile. Twas a great idea. She came over, and left me some forms to fill in. Strangest questians though...

And then she was gone again in a flash, and there's the door closing in my face as I start to stand from my seat. I get the feeling she won't dissapear from my life that fast though...

See ya!