Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah man... Dig it, a third journal. Though I rully feel I know who's writting this one... Like fer sure, the bass player from that other band, you know the guy... Yeah, from that show with the dumb pigs and stuff.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Just so long as his internet access hasn't been snatched up by the evil Hagatha. And here I thought I was the only one who remembered those games...

Rully hope Bo's able to maneuver past the constant pain and refrain we used to get from those games... "How can you do that?"
Or whisked off into oblivion by the vile Mordack. Count, you're a King's Quest fan, too? Excellent!

The KQ games were truly excellent games. All the puzzles, the plots and the characters...they actually made you think. A pity Sierra's pretty much bit the dust these days...

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yeah man... Dig it, a third journal. Though I rully feel I know who's writting this one... Like fer sure, the bass player from that other band, you know the guy... Yeah, from that show with the dumb pigs and stuff.
Like, fer sure, maybe Mr Count. Maybe. But maybe not...

Also, I might not keep the third journal going, but I need it to bring in this third character's perspective for a while here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Do what you gotta do man, just so long as the story keeps rolling along... I got my friends and I can't go wrong... Sorry, broke into song for a bit.
Erin... Wouldn't say I'm a KQ fan, just grew up with those games on my family's first computer. The game series I hexcelled at and was a rully big fan of was CSD... If you figure out the acronym, then you know where she's hiding.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Scooter's Journal, under Sam's bed, late

I came home. I don't miss the noise, or the snoring, or having to write entries from way under a bed...but I do know, as long as I am in Lealand...I won't see her. So I came home. Fozzie, at least, was pleased to see me. He threw a bear-hug, pun intended, and asked if I'd do musical guitar accompaniment for his Silent Jokes for the Blind routine.

It's really one of his funnier routines, so I agreed, see, what happens is -

JOURNAL CUT SHORT DUE TO UNFORESEEN EVENT

Sam's Diary, next day

Yesterday, at approximatly 12:13 when any good, decent, half-sane American citizan would be alseep, I was disturbed by something most distressing. I thought I heard some pencil on paper going on in the room, and peeked one eye to be sure that Scooter, he rooms with me, was getting his all American fourty-winks. Instead of Scooter I saw some hooded-creature of darkness. Then everything went black, fading to red, white, and blue and dreams of an America where creatures of darkness are banned. Most distressing, I say. Most. Sam.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh no!! We're all torturing Scooter lately. What's happened!?!?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... It's enough to make him leave the Muppets for Leeland and the comfort of a mysterious woman named Clay, if that is her name.

But I must say... About here.
Originally posted by Mc's Top Janitor: "Instead of Scooter I saw some hooded-creature of darkness. Then everything went black, fading to red, white, and blue and dreams of an America where creatures
of darkness are banned."
Chills, but in a way that I liked... And I know there's a line above where you mention my roomie... Double points for that one Bo.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Do what you gotta do man, just so long as the story keeps rolling along... I got my friends and I can't go wrong... Sorry, broke into song for a bit.
Erin... Wouldn't say I'm a KQ fan, just grew up with those games on my family's first computer. The game series I hexcelled at and was a rully big fan of was CSD... If you figure out the acronym, then you know where she's hiding.
CSD...CSD...I'm going to take a wild guess and say...Carmen Sandiego.

If I'm right, then let me just say that I was addicted to those games as well as a kid.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess you're just as Super a Sleuth as I was in those games. Course, can't enjoy them now... Blind batty eyes and all... But the memories...
Enough muffining... Here are some banana nut muffins and jelly croissants and some Boston Cream doughnuts to share till Bo gets back.